Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Chester FC

Thread: 5 injuries in 1 match?

5 injuries in 1 match?

My first full season was real fun. During the season my players sometimes got injured, but that was normal. I won the league losing only 1 match, having 100+ goal difference, played at final at CL, eliminated at first match in Cup. But after that season, today, on the second match of the new season 5 of my players got injured. I'm waiting for somebody to fix this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are many things that contribute to injuries. Morale and condition, fitness, stamina, hard tackling, hard defend or attack, age, and grade of the pitch are some. Is it not something for someone else to fix, it is on you to find where your players or managing are not working. You might consider selling guys that get injured a lot, or change their physical stats or how you play them.

Fifteen red packs heals any injury.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

minefields are not to play football LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There are many things that contribute to injuries. Morale and condition, fitness, stamina, hard tackling, hard defend or attack, age, and grade of the pitch are some. Is it not something for someone else to fix, it is on you to find where your players or managing are not working. You might consider selling guys that get injured a lot, or change their physical stats or how you play them.

Fifteen red packs heals any injury.
    Morale and condition, fitness, stamina, hard tackling, hard defend or attack, age, and grade of the pitch are some. - I played many games with 0% condition and 0% morales, and I had 1 or max 2 injuries in single match, I seen 4 injuries in single match for my friend, now I see 5 injuries in single match, this is BUG or trollololololo

There are many things that contribute to injuries. - good, but who seen 5 injuries in single real match?

Fifteen red packs heals any injury. - hmmm if all 5 injuries are for 5+ days, so 5*15 red packs, who have 75 red packs after 2 sesons? only token buyers...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes I usually wind up selling the guys who always get hurt
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-04-2014 at 01:10 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was in that situation long time ago and a guy from Technical Dept never show that incident before. He told me that something went wrong with system and investigate it. I guess that system could not handle the super run that i had this time. After that Champ game i had two more injuries in cup couple hours later and one more next day at Champ........ And is not happened in real life.

are you playing with a full 22 player squad? im playing with just 5 subs and i rarely see injuries. both my teams are running with just 5 subs and ive only seen my 1st injury
    try cutting down on your squad, im doing that and im successful
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    are you playing with a full 22 player squad? im playing with just 5 subs and i rarely see injuries. both my teams are running with just 5 subs and ive only seen my 1st injury
    try cutting down on your squad, im doing that and im successful
    Last season I had 15 men squad and at some point 5 players were injured, 4 of them in just one game.

Everyone knows that it is possible some weak team to win against real madrid, but having 5 injuries in 1 match?

I can't say I got 4 injured in one match but I got 6 total injuries with 3 of them with dislocations.. Being at level 1 sucks because I really don't have a lot of money and I can't buy a lot of players... I wish if they could raise the limit for amount of active players in team or show some mercy on my players. :\
    A.C. Milan Curva Sud in Iraq.
    Add me: https://www.facebook.com/hassn.hadi.9