Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Game does not load on pc after update when i go to https://www.topeleven.com
    But , strange,it loads when i use https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven
    5 browsers tested , firefox,chrome,opera,edge , avast.
    I'm the same, last two days impossible to play on browser, crashes the whole thing

Same issue for 2nd time this season. Unable to load game,make substitutions and conveniently lost both games where this happened.
    Happened at 14:18 today for an Fa match and the match report is still not available so don't know if issue is fixed yet with a league decider match coming up

Issue still not resolved at 16:06.Needs sorting asap or going to uninstall

Can someone get this sorted please - it's completely screwing up the end of the season. No access through mobile OR desktop (Chrome) !!

Rookie
    Very bad day wtf did you guys do on the server/dbase it was the worst day so far....

Fckn ****!!!
    Screw this!
    Screw the game!

What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?!

On New Years Day, T11 continues to be f*cked. It’s running incredibly slow and Training page isn’t updated, so that when you train your players, you can’t see what their current condition % is unless you restart the app (I play on iPad, and in my case it takes a device restart to update the Training page). Has T11 run into some kind of curse, or what’s going on?

I can't log in on PC via the app from Microsoft Store. I get Facebook Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later. Updating the app to the latest version didn't help.

Cannot log into the game today on my phone via Facebook
    It says "Sorry, something went wrong. We are working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can."

impossible to load the game today. I tried many times. Screen is blocked. The game is never loading.
    I will lost a lot today. Its last day to finish tasks before next season

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast