Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can not load the game

Fixed? I already tested Chrome, latest version and Firefox and the PC version of thegame does not load.
    I cleared the cache, did everything suggested on this forum, but no result. I think the problem is in your servers.
    I have a Lenovo T400 laptop, with Windows Vista 32 bits. The game worked fine before this update.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu Sava View Post
    Fixed? I already tested Chrome, latest version and Firefox and the PC version of thegame does not load.
    I cleared the cache, did everything suggested on this forum, but no result. I think the problem is in your servers.
    I have a Lenovo T400 laptop, with Windows Vista 32 bits. The game worked fine before this update.
    Quick update: the game finally loaded, downloaded 57 files and I entered the main screen. The main page is extremely sluggish and my laptop is churning like hell. It took me 3 minutes to go to Squad and another 3 minutes to go to Champions League, after which the page became unresponsive and I was asked to kill it. I think my graphics board is a little hot right now.
    I'm not changing my laptop and I think this is also the opinion of many other users. You have to find a solution and make the PC version work again or many will just quit and never look back.

The kindle version doesn't seem to work.

Still it does not work on Lenovo T400 with Vista 32 bits ultimate.
    On Chrome it does not load at all.
    On Firefox it says "browser ran out of memory".
    I will try Safari and maybe Opera.

It works after updating to the latest version of chrome
    Does not work on latest version of firefox even after clearing cache and cookies

I have the latest version of Chrome. It does not work.
    Some people say you need 4 GB RAM in order to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu Sava View Post
    Some people say you need 4 GB RAM in order to make it work.
    that's exactly how much I have

Не могу войти в игру на android уже 2 месяца. До сих пор пишет ошибка при подключение. Раньше тоже была такая проблема но решил проблему установив vpn master. Сейчас даже это не помогает. Что делать? Через PC войдет без проблем.
    Last edited by Фарход Ганиев; 02-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Фарход Ганиев View Post
    Не могу войти в игру на android уже 2 месяца. До сих пор пишет ошибка при подключение. Раньше тоже была такая проблема но решил проблему установив vpn master. Сейчас даже это не помогает. Что делать? Через PC войдет без проблем.
    this is the English forum dude!

Hello! is the old version still up? it doesn't load for me and i want to use it to set my corner/free kick takers etc because in the new version i can't sort them in order by some specific stat and then see the special ability of each player

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast