Thread: Youth players in day 1 come 20min before season starts, lol.

Youth players in day 1 come 20min before season starts, lol.

Just to remind folks that if your fresh youngsters are scheduled to be ready by Day 1, they'll come 20 minutes before a new season starts and they'll immediately lose 1 star.

Is this cool or what?

Pure genius from Belgrade!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah that is irritating innit? I've had it happen on two teams. But at least it rotates from the cycle length being less than a season so it can only happen rarely.... but it shouldn't be at all.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

had this in the beginning of this season, the youths were of last seasons quality. pissed me off because i waited 1 whole season to chuck 24T on a youngen who supposedly has 'talent'
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Today I started building the last phase of the Academy, meaning the cycle will never change again, so...

...one advice, make it so it falls on even days, so you'll never waste any youth players in day 1.

Remember the final cycle is 12 days and seasons have 28 days. Once odd or even, always odd or even. You'll never be able to change it again and you can't count with any solution for this from above.