Thread: That must be a BUG :(

That must be a BUG :(

Hello,

I feel exploited by the game. But I have put a lot of money in this game I'm constantly in groups of enemies up to 2 levels higher than me. And today I bought the first time Med-booster because I have an abnormal injured series even though my fitness is always in the green area. No sooner have my players made ​​fit with money injured when the next warm-up. I feel compelled me even more to buy a token, because I need to face higher level to have a chance my dear players. Why is it so unfair? Why I do not play against opponents with the same level?

Sorry for this bad-english ... its a translater

The game is too expensive for me, for what I should still pay? I then games against players with 3 levels higher? I will pay for title otherwise nothing. Man I'm pissed.

That have to be in the Cup... the cup is the more complicated trophy to win, because goes for quality, not for level like the Champions League. That's why me, Super Mario Boss, have only 1 cup xDDD always have teams 3-4 levels higher.
    You don't need a lot of money to play this game... will be good, that you ask here for some opinions of other managers, because you can save lots of tokens just if you know 4 things...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That have to be in the Cup... the cup is the more complicated trophy to win, because goes for quality
    I've never won the league, but in 4 season I got 2 champions and 3 cups... and you hit the point... I've never bought a token, my first team is quite good but all my second choice are really poor so my average value is around 3-4 stars :-) and in cup I can find average-weak teams :-)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it is hard to win the Cup if you carry a large, high Quality squad. As it is based on your average Quality, it is the only competition you will face managers levels above you, League and Champs league are usually your level or possibly one off. I have one Cup and a whole lot of League and CL titles..

Injuries and how you deal with them are part of the game, you can let the player heal by time, use boosters, or sell him.
    I find that if I have more than a couple injured, I look to sell the one that I love the least. The only ones I always heal are star players with long term injuries. (15 red packs heals anything)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]