Thread: Never received new youth players

Rookie

Never received new youth players

Thinking I was being clever, I timed my level 6 youth academy upgrade to finish on day one of the new season, given the description said it automatically generated two new youths. To my dismay the upgrade completed but no new youths! Is this a bug? Very annoying anyway!

If you upgrade the youth facility, young players generation is stopped, and once the upgrade is finished, it will start from scratch.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    If you upgrade the youth facility, young players generation is stopped, and once the upgrade is finished, it will start from scratch.
    Yes, ordinarily that is the case. However specifically for the level 6 upgrade it said 'you will gain two new youth players upon completion', so either the text is wrong and needs correcting or there's a bug.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is always a wait after upgrade, it sounds like the text was wrong. I have never seen that, on any of my teams, but I will read it closely next upgrade.

If you upgrade, the time start again, so you have to wait another.... 18 days for level 6?.... thats all.
    so the key is upgrade when u recive the players.