Thread: Always receiving: Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect?

Always receiving: Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect?

Hi guys, I'm having difficulty playing the game. I can no longer save my team now, it always says: Connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect? Im using ipad and iphone when receiving this error

I tried searching for help in many articles but many people left behind with the same problem without any solution. I tried using topeleven.com and facebook account on my mac laptop and on windows based but when finish loading it says: Multiple array error (not the exact word).

I did try clearing cache, history and cookies with no result. I updated flash but still nothing. I tried uninstall on ios and then re downloaded again but didnt work out. I log in the game via facebook but still getting the error. I connect using a strong connection wifi so i guess internet connection shoudnt be a problem.

Anyone please have anymore suggestion on this? I did also sent a bug report to Nordeus in hoping to get enligthened.

Thanks guys

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It sounds like you tried the usual things that work, there is also this: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post179300

You might have to be patient and see what Support says..

Me too...

Same here...