Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: My players' stars didn't change !!

Lightbulb My players' stars didn't change !!

Hi,
    Last season i was 18th, today i have to be 19th. At the upper side it's written that i'm 19th level, but at the club review it's 18th My players' stars remained the same. Also at the transfer market i can buy maximum 109 quality, which is the same as the last season. As i'm upgrading my level to 19th it's supposed to view maximum 114 quality players.
    Is this bug or anything else and what have to be done so everything to be OK ?

Lightbulb

You might competing in the same "League Level" this season, but your "Manager Level" is not affected.
    So, if you promote this season, your players will deducted by 2 stars.

As he is my friend, when i click on him it appears that:
    his Club Level is 18, but on his photo the number is 19
    We'll see tomorrow what it'll be the league !

Quote Originally Posted by Todor Manahilov View Post
    Hi,
    Last season i was 18th, today i have to be 19th. At the upper side it's written that i'm 19th level, but at the club review it's 18th My players' stars remained the same. Also at the transfer market i can buy maximum 109 quality, which is the same as the last season. As i'm upgrading my level to 19th it's supposed to view maximum 114 quality players.
    Is this bug or anything else and what have to be done so everything to be OK ?
    You must be at the top of your server, If your player keeped the stars, mean the server made a hold on, not promoting the teams that are on the top, that way more teams can join them on level 18.
    Next season you can be promoted or not, depending on the number of teams reaching level 18.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!