Thread: I didn t recieve a new youngster..again

I didn t recieve a new youngster..again

Hi!
    I built up my building for my U21 youngsters on level 7. The description said before, that I get a new youngster, when the progress is finished. But I didnt get a new youngster! Its the second time, that this happend!! But can I do now?

Sting

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is not when the building is finished upgrading that you get your Youth. If you click on the Facility it should list how many days until the Youths pop out... If you start upgrading before the gestation period, it resets, so it is important to check when they arrive before upgrading. If they will arrive at an inopportune time, then upgrade on the day that will make it a good day.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you upgrade before you receive the youngster?

Level 7 it took 16 days to get them If i am not wrong, you need to wait those days before you upgrade again, otherwise the clock reset.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Ok, but the describtions before upgrading had said, that you get a youngster, too... or am I really wrong? Theres no chance to see the describtion again...

Once again...i took a screenshot from the describtion... and it says, that one gets a new player by finishing the upgrade! So what ist wrong? The describtion or my understanding??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    All facilities that produce things have an amount of time it takes for that to happen. The number of days STARTS when the facility is COMPLETE. If you upgrade before it produces, you RESET that time to start again when the facility finishes upgrading.

It does not say you will get youth when finished upgrade.

when you upgrade, time stop, and start of "0" when upgrade is finished. end of story :3