Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Something technically wrong, cheaty or unfair here!

Something technically wrong, cheaty or unfair here!

I was kicked out of the Cup because of a strange team. Could you please explain these to me?

The list of his 1st team, only 7 players on the green list

The formation before the match, only those 7 players shown up. Without the information about his formation, I could not have a suitable line up

But, in the match, all 11 players on the field. I wonder where they were come from????

Even the manager was not there:

Finally, here's his team's performance

I tried really hard with many attacking players and different formations (before one of my DC was injured, I dominated the match with about 70% of ball possession), but there was no way to score. Usually, one of my MC (Q=54) was very good at corner kicking and my team usually had a goal if some one did a head or touch the ball from him, but hopeless in this match.

Please note that, even he is at level 8, all his players' quality is quite low (no one having quality higher than 45) and not comparable to my team !!!

I am sure there were something technically wrong or a dirty cheat in this case. This happened exactly like this once before when I played the 1st leg against this team.

Please explain it to me. Honestly, I was quite upset with the way I lost, not with the result! Something not fair in here!

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Huy Nghiem; 04-11-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    If a team does not have a full team at the start of the match the server will automaticaly select any of his subs r reserves to make his team up to 11 players!, dont be fooled into thinking o im going to win because he only has say 7 players on the pitch as that never happens.
    Pete Cuffe likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Many thanks for your reply. I understand how that works and surely don't think I'll play with 7 players. But I don't know how he can make a list of 1st team with only 7 players and put the rest of his team in the reserve and subs list? In my case, I find NO way!!! From my understanding, only players in the subs list can be selected during the game, reserves are untouched. I am wrong?

PS: yes, I found the number of players in his reserves is much bigger than the one in subs (5 and 2 respectively)!

The server automaticly selects the players to fill the gaps.
    It works like this, at the beggining of the season the players that are out of contract Will be put in the reserve spots, If you dont have 14 players with contract signed, the server Will create the number of players to complete 14 players, all of this autogenerated players Will have above 32 years old and Will retire at the end of the season.

Then to select the start eleven he Will fill the spots with the players with contract signed that are assigned in the automatic substitutions, If there arent players assigned there, he Will fill the spots starting with the player in the S1 position until he got 11 players in first eleven, except If the S1 player is a GK, the he starts with the S2 position.

If there is a player in first eleven injured he Will replaced with the player assigned in autosubs or the player in the S1 position.
    But If there is a player suspended because of cards, then he Will be replaced for the player in the R1 position, the first in the reserve spot.

At least this seems to be what happens for my experience.

The server Will always try to put 11 players in the field, If that isent possible, you Will win by 3:0 and there is no game.
    Cat Harrison and fugazi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

When players retire or their contracts are not signed, they will not be shown in the first 11 and the formation.

This occur because the manager has not logged in or have abandoned his team.

So during matches, the system just fills in the empty spots with the reserves.

If there are less than 11 players available for a match, the other team will be awarded a 3-0 win.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Thank you all for your reasonable explanations.

My very own opinion, those mechanism could be ok only for beginning levels (say, 1-3) whose "managers" have not been familiar with the rules and system. I am quite sure that the guy in my case has already left T11 since he was at level 5 where all his players' quality is not higher than 45, and many of them have been out of the contract. But with the auto-generated players, who are based on level 8's quality as at his level, this leaving manager has advantages (even maybe he has no idea about this because he was not interested in T11 long time ago).

I think, that IS the unfair point!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do agree, but that is the way it is currently set up. I think that if there isn't autosubs for missing players the match should be forfeit, I hate abandoned teams winning. Also I don't like the auto generated players, even though they are three star (and retireees), to you, they aren't and I see your side very much.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I´v been true that too, I was stupid and did not report

Pretty much the same happened to me as well! I played with a team that has 13.4 or 13.9 stars and I am 19.4. I've lost the mach 2:1 and my team was actually dominating with the possesion 30 to 70. How is that possible?? He's now in the 2nd place in the league and the only one that I've lost to in 10 matches!

This season's league professional team I have too many of Spain. they have no equity in the match, arranged the score for the championship with lemon next to me (there was a sale between the Spanish players together) I really do not know what to inhibition refer the matter this map here who punish them fade in the top eleven law to sell right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast