Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By peteryeung
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Match ratings, troll results...Let's see what Nordeus Support has to say...

Match ratings, troll results...Let's see what Nordeus Support has to say...

Just for the sake of doing it, I raised a few issues to Nordeus. But Im not being optimistic in getting it answered.

My feedback as follows

"1. I think regardless of whether subs are configured, there should be an auto sub especially for goalkeepers because it is not realistic to continue playing a match if there is no GK. Overall, if there are no sub configured auto matic subs based on player strength & suitability shd be enforced.

2. It is unrealistic that teams with 30% possession can out-create & out-shoot an opponent who has 70% ball possession.

3. Random upsets is acceptable but continuous upset matches is a bit unrealistic. i.e. teams that have been abandoned (and lower in quality) beating an active team.

4. Match ratings are a joke
    - GK makes 3 saves but concedes 6 goals gets 8 rating while keeper keeps a clean sheet while making 3 saves in the same match gets a 6. I think it's simple, once a team concedes 3 goals or more, the Defence & GK should not get anything higher than a 6 unless they score or provide an assist.
    - Outfield player who scores a winner only gets a 6 rating. Ridiculous. Even if he had 8 chances and only scores 1 of those 8 chances it is still a goal and deserves at least a 7 rating.

5. There is also an issue of teams whose manager are not present seem to have the upper hand despite being weaker in terms of form and quality. I think the manager who is present should be given a lot of advantage and players should be sharper and performs better. Look at Newcastle United now who are playing without a manager present. They have not provided us with an upset match.

While I understand the need to add realism to the game, the current gameplay in relation to the above does not support any realism whatsoever. Pls improve the game play and then improve the cosmetic features.

I also understand the need for Nordeus to throw in random results to get players to buy tokens but pls do not throw in ridiculous random results especially losses to teams who play GKs as Strikers and Strikers as GKs."
    peteryeung likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I just can't agree with you more. The team often plays badly when the manager is present and it is quite ridiculous. I have got a similar experience anyway.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

I agree with all of it.

For example i just saw the ratings of one of the LEAGUE games of today, and one team Loses 4:0, the GK MADE 1 save and got a 8, the other have a clean sheet make 2 saves and gets a 6.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I agree with all of it.

For example i just saw the ratings of one of the LEAGUE games of today, and one team Loses 4:0, the GK MADE 1 save and got a 8, the other have a clean sheet make 2 saves and gets a 6.
    Maybe they want to make that GK look a bit happier. lol
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games