Thread: Bug or cheat ? Bidding without money...

Bug or cheat ? Bidding without money...

Can someone explain to me how a level6 user with a negative balance of -2M$ before the auctions can, after bidding endlessly, win 2 auctions for two players worth 20 Millions ??.

Maybe there is something I really don't understand here!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Whats happened is when the auction was at the begginning the manager will have had some funds and he will have placed bids on multiple players!, as long as you have the funds when you start a bid for that player you can continue to bid and go over drawn, you are given 7 days to pay it back or they start selling your players to pay it off.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Thanks for the reply but in this case, before starting to bid, the user had a negative balance... And he won the two auctions.

Moreover, when I try to bid more than what I have, the system doesn't allow it to me, it opens the purchase page to buy credits.
    Therefore, if I can't, why would he be able to do it? We are not talking about cents here, we're talking about 20 Millions which, for a level6 user, is a huge amount.

If a manager has -ve balance before placing the INITIAL bid, it will be rejected.

But if he starts on a positive balance e.g. $10M, he can bid on multiple players worth under $10M, as long as all the bids are still active.

If he bids 5 $5M players while having a balance of $10M and wins 3, he'll be at -$5M.

Furthermore, once you have your initial bid locked in, you can't add bids for that player with -ve balance, the bid will not be accepted.

Hope that explains.

If you meant that he put his initial bid WHILE having a -ve balance, then this is a technical issue.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

"If you meant that he put his initial bid WHILE having a -ve balance, then this is a technical issue"

Yes he actually did. And I have evidence as I took a screenshot before he started bidding, during the bid and after he won the bid and his balance was unchanged.

Anyway, based on what you explain, I hold Nordeus responsible for providing unreliable information when showing the bidding opponent's balance as it cos me 30+ tokens.
    I would never have gone on a bid against someone with unlimited tokens if, on top of that, he had unlimited credit.

I always check my opponent before bidding to avoid such things.