Thread: Double corners

Double corners

I have been experiencing this bug for more than six months. It is not that common indeed but it's more than just annoying occurrence. Last season I lost a game 3-2 versus a weaker player who scored 2 'double corners' and one regular. A few minutes ago, again a weaker team, scored two times from doubling and eliminated me from the Cup without even being active. Moreover, of course, there are many games in which I concede a double corner goal but it doesn't neceserilly affect the full-time winner. Even counter-attacks often end up with a corner which immediately turns into a header and a potential goal. It is strange how rarely I get double corners and how often I concede a goal because of this bug. Maybe like 1/5 of my total conceded goals during the season are due to illegal headers.

Greetings,
    Squad of Bunnies L7
    Chelsea F.C. L5

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Im afraid you just have to except it!, double corners have been on the go for a while now and everybody gets the good and the bad from them!, you have just been unlucky this season thats all!, its your turn this season it will be someone elses next season!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Shouldn't be that way. Defenders usually cope with the regular corners. The doubling, however, is automatically turned into a header and the team can't do anything about it. I believe it should be counted as a regular one so that the players' stats can affect the situation and avoid conceding a goal e.g. from a 15q weaker team. I understand that the double corners affect all teams equally on theory but I'd prefer if my team had the chance atleast to defend somehow.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do see double corners, but they don't always make a goal. (seems like it is more often my opp that gets the advantage) It is "counted" as a normal corner, so if you have an aerial defender it can help.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I do see double corners, but they don't always make a goal. (seems like it is more often my opp that gets the advantage) It is "counted" as a normal corner, so if you have an aerial defender it can help.
    It's not always a goal but the opponent does always get the ball first. I have never seen a defender cleaning out the ball after a double corner.

2x Corners can make a goal easily, but it may miss if the player who shoots the ball is too weak or the GK is too strong.

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
    Using Tapatalk

I think it better now, sometimes i have seen opponent missing them or my GK saving them, not 100% efective anymore.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Double corners are unrealistic. It is like there are no defenders in the penalty area. Seriously, fix that annoying bug. I'm tired of conceding goals which I can't possibly avoid.

Double corners used to be 100% goals.

It's now 70-80% goal.

I see no harm in having this in the game and you definitely profit from it if you are the attacking team and get a lot of corners. I've conceded a few from double corners and have scored numerous times from it. So it's a win-win for me.

It's not really a bug I think, it's more like a cheat feature
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

When my defender deflects the ball out for another corner my reaction is "oh ****".
    Its marvellous when it happens at the other end though.