Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How can my opponent play and get a draw

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mohr View Post
    I played against a player who doesn´t has a full team he has noch deffline and no goalkeeper

but in the matchreport suddenly appears a goalkeeper ??? how is that possible ???

Attachment 23984

and we get a draw !!!!!!!

Normally such a team should get kicked out ...
    If your opponent doesn't have a complete team or a formation, game engine will automatically fill it with what he has and he will get posession penalty. And after that my guess is that it will depend on which team is better.

> I played against a player who doesn´t has a full team he has noch deffline and no goalkeeper but in the matchreport suddenly appears a goalkeeper ??? how is that possible ???
    This exact thing happened to me today. A terrible team with only 6 players on the field, no goal keeper, no manager present (in the last 3 years probably) and all my players stronger in my own stadium AND they manage to tied 1-1.

Worst team can win or tie with stronger teams and there might be luck involved, but this is a JOKE. Horrible engine.

Another complain is that when you buy moral boosters, I noticed twice that Nordeus makes your players wasting more moral, even with rates 7 in the game.

Come on Nordeus, make it a little less real and less business oriented.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12