Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How can my opponent play and get a draw

Angry How can my opponent play and get a draw

I played against a player who doesn´t has a full team he has noch deffline and no goalkeeper

but in the matchreport suddenly appears a goalkeeper ??? how is that possible ???

How can my opponent play and get a draw-beschwerde.jpg

and we get a draw !!!!!!!

Normally such a team should get kicked out ...

He has 14 players. His team is unmanaged or decimated by unsigned contracts, retirals etc or both. The system shuffled the available players into a formation. And trolled a draw from you.

not really ... that should not happend ...

Dreamer
    This is a lesson in "never take your opponent lightly".
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

thats b**ls**t .... i even didnt thought that his team is playing .... and a 2 to 1 Star defensive is soo good against my team and a 5 star AML is the best goalkeeper in the world

dont know why Barcelona bought ter Stegen if they can get a Luca Toni instead ... pls think a little more realistic

Dreamer
    If you are going to take a game seriously, you should review as many resources as available. The fact that this match would occur is clearly stated at Nordeus Support, which is always displayed while playing the game. It may not be realistic, but the devs had to make a decision on how to handle teams without a manager, and this is not a terrible solution.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Click on the match report. There you can see the line-up of your opponent (topeleven randomly adds players from the bench to the unassigned positions).

All the best for the returning leg.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, now that you see what Team will be on the field, it should be easy for you to beat them! Best of Luck.

I too hate the fact that abandoned Teams play on so long, I think it should be way less time than 70 days before a Team is considered abandoned.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok ... i won next match and my next opponent in CL isnt better ... the engine shouldn´t mix the teams and place the player .... i play the game or not

i just wondered how that defense could easily beat my offensive and the GC was better then some real GK

btw i like your sig

How can my opponent play and get a draw-bvb2.jpg

for my twins

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Those are sweet!

Some things in this game, there is no explanation. I do think it shouldn't be possible for that team to draw against you, but the engine decided to give them a chance.. anything can happen, but not as often as you might think reading the Forum.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast