Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: I found a f!@king table

I found a f!@king table

I found a f!@king table-12370_677153939038759_3459301406840153821_n.jpg

Do u see this f!@king table =]]z , perfectly :3
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-13-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Same thing 2 me!

I guess its the new system, when you have the same points, the worst team goes further! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticstar View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12370_677153939038759_3459301406840153821_n.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	24320

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found a f!@king table-bug.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticstar View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12370_677153939038759_3459301406840153821_n.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	24320

Congratulations on finding the table, I found the criteria affecting positions, below. Post back if the table positions don't make sense after all the matches have been completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):
    a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    b) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    c) higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    d) higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    e) if, after having applied criteria a) to d), two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to d) are reapplied to determine the final ranking of the
    two teams. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria f) to g)
    apply;
    f) superior goal difference from all group matches played;
    g) higher number of goals scored fr om all group matches played
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hmmm, so Group Stage, we gotta be carefull with the goals we suffer at home... This still makes no sense to me, there isn't any competition in the world of Football with these criteria... And by the way its a lie, what Top Eleven has in their "help" about Champions League:

"The Champions League works in the same way as UEFA Champions League with the same rules regarding team ranking if two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches. "

Anyways, good games guys, this game keeps getting less interesting.

I just reminded of something interesting. By the end of round 5 I was in 2nd place, and I already had played with the 3rd place 2 times, at my home the result was 2-2 and away was 0-0, we had the same points but I was in 2nd and he was in 3rd, this means, that those rules weren't applied. In round 6, we both won by 1 goal, and he passed me somehow magically, well I guess that can't be explained, or can it?

Well, since the issue seems to be 'bug' or not then I thought the OP might like the rules to see if it is a bug or 'as intended'.

Quote Originally Posted by pcleao View Post
    I just reminded of something interesting. By the end of round 5 I was in 2nd place, and I already had played with the 3rd place 2 times, at my home the result was 2-2 and away was 0-0, we had the same points but I was in 2nd and he was in 3rd, this means, that those rules weren't applied. In round 6, we both won by 1 goal, and he passed me somehow magically, well I guess that can't be explained, or can it?
    Didn't notice your other post. For clarity I think the rules are the CL rules but I've not checked. From a quick glance your position at the end will be determined by away goals between you and your rival, from what you've said that appears to favour him.

I can't definitively say what the position is or what's used prior to the completion ofthe group because the rules quoted state they are applied "If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches,...."

So your position currently reflects the rules as intended.....imo. If I was forced to give an opinion I'd guess they apply pts then gd for pre-completion rounds until 2 teams vying for a qualification spot have the same points tally.....then the rules quoted kicks in.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cat Harrison and Chris Rath like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Um...you guys posted the rules but nobody is citing rule "a".

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings (in descending order):
    a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

Points obtained between the teams in question. That's a Nordeus way of saying "who beat who?" Basically, when you went head to head with him in those two matches he earned more points from you than you earned from him. What was your record against him? Did he beat you one game and tie the other? Or maybe he beat you twice?
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    Um...you guys posted the rules but nobody is citing rule "a".

Points obtained between the teams in question. That's a Nordeus way of saying "who beat who?" Basically, when you went head to head with him in those two matches he earned more points from you than you earned from him. What was your record against him? Did he beat you one game and tie the other? Or maybe he beat you twice?
    The OP was given the rules including that one and asked to post back if the outcome seemed unexpected.

The only person that came back with a question after the rules were posted actually said that the head to head record was 2 draws - so points were equal and thats why we went to the next criteria and beyond.