Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Problem with final score

Problem with final score

Hi,

Sorry for my English, I am french. Today, i looked my game in live. My team scored 3 times and the final score was 3-2 for my team.

But now, when i looked the ranking, the score is draw by 2-2.

I don't understand what he's gone.

Thanks for the answer.

Have a good day

Hmmm... I did 2 memes... one of abducted Club, another of abducted players by aliens... but I miss this one... the abducted results...

Thats because the connection was closed during the match, and the game did the simulation of the match again.
    Probably if you saw a 3-2 and maybe some cards... in the 2-2 you will see another players that scored and for example if you saw a red card during the 3-2, now don't exists.

Sometimes this situation happen. We can say... 1 of 500 comments in this forum? well... so, you can not do anything, because 2-2 is the result saved in the server... I had 2 times this situation... so sorry :/

sometimes the server has issues and the results have to be re-simulated without manager input. It sometimes works out for you, sometimes goes against you

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Ok thank you guys for the answer...

Hello Managers,
    if you think you found a score-bug please write a ticket to our Support. We will fix that as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    Sebastian