Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: transfer market

Been watching the market for the past hour and not one 5* player came up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I have also one of my team on the New transfer market, i have noticed that you neded to watch the market for about an hour, sudently there Will be 5* player with less that 5 minutes to end the auction, see the hour they appear, every hour at the same time Will appear 5* player! but always with less that 5 minutes to the end of the auction, so you need to be quick.

This works this way for my team, but there are o a lot of diferences in the markets now days, but you dont lose nothing in trying.

so, let me understand.. i should spend all my day watching transfer market to understand when 5*s appear??? what if somebody studies or works? we can't play anymore? or just play a "middle" game?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Players are sold throughout the entire day. Your best bet for selection is when the most people on your server are awake.

Keep in mind if you are looking for "gens" they tend to be created at the beginning of the day on the old style TL, and when there are few players on the Market; and as Dman said they seem to be at a particular point in the hour on the new TL, but since the auctions times are shorter in the new TL, so too are the "gens" times very short.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Mobrici View Post
    so, let me understand.. i should spend all my day watching transfer market to understand when 5*s appear??? what if somebody studies or works? we can't play anymore? or just play a "middle" game?
    Not all day, you just need to know the aproximated time were they show up, now i know that mine only show between the 5th and 15 Th minute of the hour, this happened every hour.

But again this is on my server, dont know If this works the same way on other servers.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-04-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12