Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor
  • 4 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: Missing stars-Quality!!!!!!!(??????)

Angry Missing stars-Quality!!!!!!!(??????)

HI all in here.. i am very dissapointed today i win the season in 1st place and when i look in my team the stars of my all players was missing... it was like first time i manage the team and all players was 2 ..3 stars only. what i can do and why did this in my team. if this continue i leave this game for sure... anyone who can help me????

Rookie
    Each new season every player is lowered by 1 star, so you're not the only one whom it's happening

Dreamer
    As you progress through the game you will need better and better players. The stars represent the players quality compared to the quality of the league. Your players did not get worse, their competition got better.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

They should have a pop up for every manager going from level 1 to level 2 about how all your players lose a star, it would help clear things up instead of having to see these posts every time the season changes

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    They should have a pop up for every manager going from level 1 to level 2 about how all your players lose a star, it would help clear things up instead of having to see these posts every time the season changes
    To be fair, if you read any documentation this is explained very clearly. I started playing when a season was nearly over, but was still fully aware of how the star system worked. After the start of my season 2 I looked at my players and saw they have the same quality, so there wasn't any reason to post something like this.

I don't understand why people never read documentation first on stat-based game. If not just to learn how it's played, then at least check there before posting about a "bug" or "problem". Then again, I am a programmer, so I'm trained to read documentation first... lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Hi,it's clear that the same quality level gives fewer stars at higher levels,as to say if your quality is good or poor for that level.

Moreover,we're talking about a mean quality level,but we have to make an evaluation based on roles:
    so,as far as a Goalkeeper defense and status qualities are good for that level,I don't worry (I don't care if the goalkeeper attacking level is poor).
    For an MC/ML/MR,things are different,because I'd care about all the 3 aspects (defense,attack and status).

So,I apply changes only when required,avoiding useless attempts
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 08-25-2014 at 08:42 AM.