Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody Allan Taylor

Thread: Can't find my team

Can't find my team

Not sure if this is a tech problem or just the way it is but here it goes anyway:

Lost my team hehe I stopped playing for a few months now and I just tried to play my team but it's not there, I have to create a new one... Happens in my phone and in my laptop aswell... I spent time and even some cash in that team so I really would like to have it back... Didn't find anything about this in the FAQ!

Thanks ahead!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Teams disappear when no one has logged into them for about 70 days. As far I know, there's no retrieving it, but you should ask Nordeus Support for a definitive answer

Team was abducted! deal with it! :3

LOL

Well, that sucks... Allright, thank you guys

Dreamer
    I'm not entirely sure why there isn't a graveyard system that lets players revive abandoned teams. Plus, if they did that they could mark teams "abandoned" much much faster. I would hate to lose cash purchases just because life was more important.

Just look at the way the big names in software does things: Apple, Microsoft, Oracle... All three I've made purchases through, and despite their Terms & Conditions stating that they had every right to revoke access to my purchases by now, they haven't done so. Microsoft is a gold example on this. During college my first roommate had a Xbox 360, I purchased some "Microsoft Points" so that I could buy a few cheesy games (namely the great Wolfenstein 3D). I never used all my points. This was way back in 2009. Since then the Microsoft Store has gone under a complete overhaul and Microsoft Points are a thing of the past. Today? I still have a credit of about the same value that I can use in the Microsoft store. This is the way it should be.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 08-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!