Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fingolfin

Thread: Top eleven opens at the wrong tab

Top eleven opens at the wrong tab

My game begins at finances > tv rights everytime I launch the game. Is there a way to change this back to squad or club starting tab ???
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Hey Spyros,

What client are you using? I'm guessing web client. How do you accessing the game? What link are you using?

Hey there,

I use opera and I open game through facebook. For various reasons, I wont change browser or method I open game. Is there a solution for this minor nuisance ?
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Can you please copy-paste an url here when you access the game, since there might be something in the url that is bringing you to the contract screen

Ofcourse my friend. I right click on top eleven icon at my fb news page and open in a new tab. Link to that is https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/...=2&fb_bmpos=_2. Am I doing anything wrong?
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Edit: Maybe it was my opera's setting fault to open same pages from browser last session. After I closed game and repeated my right click > open in new tab, finally club tab is the first tab I see ingame again. Thnx for your time amigo!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Ok, great, np Btw, link looks fine, so it might be your opera settings.

Cheers