Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HELP Wanted! Serious Issue!

Unhappy HELP Wanted! Serious Issue!

I have progressed upto level 17 and was supposed to be promoted to level 18. but this morning when i logged in the game is asking for my club name as is the case for new users and my club level is showing to be level 1!! Help please!

me too... Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Tran Manh Ha View Post
    me too... Help me please
    Me too, how is this happening

This issue should be fixed now. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
    _pontifex_

i have same issue - was working fine until 10 minutes ago

I have different problem;
    my team was level 12, 2nd team in mine career. So far I didn't have any problems, as i progressed through levels, my manager level increased too, but this season it didn't happen. I was manager lvl24 last season and this one i'm still, i don't know why...
    Ex top eleven player

ok fixed .... thanks for whatever you did or did not do .... but im back at L23. still missing the whole friends list though which im guessing is due to server moves? so i guess will have to make friends all over again

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I have different problem;
    my team was level 12, 2nd team in mine career. So far I didn't have any problems, as i progressed through levels, my manager level increased too, but this season it didn't happen. I was manager lvl24 last season and this one i'm still, i don't know why...
    This is not a bug, that feature works this way:
    - if you takeover a club that is lower level than your manager level, your manager level won't increase until you get to club level larger than you manager level. In other words your manager level is the highest club level you ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    ok fixed .... thanks for whatever you did or did not do .... but im back at L23. still missing the whole friends list though which im guessing is due to server moves? so i guess will have to make friends all over again
    We're working on getting friends back shortly.

Thanks everybody.
    rdsouza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by _pontifex_ View Post
    This is not a bug, that feature works this way:
    - if you takeover a club that is lower level than your manager level, your manager level won't increase until you get to club level larger than you manager level. In other words your manager level is the highest club level you ever had.
    Trick is that it used to work. I was manager level 16 when I took over new team (from level 4). Until this season I didn't have any problems with manager level progress.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast