Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By udo61

Thread: No player sell

No player sell

since 7 meet and repeated on tranferliste place I do not get 3 players sell.i am league 24 plays and normally they are bought always immediately. bug(bow)? sorry for my bad english

No. Problem is low number of active players on high levels, so there is not much buyers/bidders.
    Where are you from? I'm asking because english isn't only language on this forum...

i come from germany and the players i will sell are not so old and with spezies. 7 days and i do the players 3-4 times on every day new of the list. my player list is full and i can´t anything do. thanks for the answer !

I know, that is common problem on high levels, not enough buyers. Last season I had to sack my player because I couldn't sell him while new player waited for his place in team. Players are sold/bought usually in early days of the season on higher levels because experienced managers try to strenghten their team as soon as possible.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I know, that is common problem on high levels, not enough buyers. Last season I had to sack my player because I couldn't sell him while new player waited for his place in team. Players are sold/bought usually in early days of the season on higher levels because experienced managers try to strenghten their team as soon as possible.
    ok thank you for your answer ! today again 4 players now four times on the playlist and nothing. it can´t be normaly, the players are 26 years and 40 million under the normal price.the season is long and we will see
    greetings from cologne
    t11_fan likes this.