Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bugs or Issues in the new Top Eleven 2015

I tried everything, still same problem. Can't change formation, tactics, players.....

Well maybe 16 seasons is enough anyway.....

Thanks all, was fun before the "upgrade"...

There's a lot that was better before imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    I'll give it a go.

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    This might help:

Also make sure OS is late enough version:

• Android version 2.2 or later.
    • iOS devices (iPhones, iPad and iPod touch), with iOS version iOS 5 or later.

If still no joy, you might want to ask TopEleven Support

free morale booster and rest booster no more working. When i watch video it didnt add either rest or morale, if there is no free don't put false stupid advertisement.

Loved the old version but this recent update has caused nothing but problems & I'm getting ready to leave.. (Or at least have a season of only fielding a poor team for 4 weeks whilst these issues get resolved...) From training problems to being unable to make substitutions or make any changes during a live match, often being told that the connection has closed, leaves the experience a very frustrating one. I have spent a lot of money on tokens and this level of service is truly woeful. (iPhone5 user)

Hi hope someone can help me out I have only just got an Ipad 4 and started playing and so far had np and loved it but today I have been able to get in the game I just click it and it loads up then it gets to where it says all set and it just sticks there and never moves no matter how long I wait

Hi,
    I play TE on Android, after new patch i can't how many fans i have and price money in competitions. I dont know how much money i have for league match, Cup and Champions League !!
    I want to please to fix this.

Angry Skill points keep dissapearing

before starting new season i had total about 30 skill points, when new season beagan all those points were gone.. on 1st day i had cup match some friendlies and training, from that i got total about 15 points, logged out and when i came back those points were gone again, so i did some training got few skill points reloaded page and you dont need to guess, those points were gone WTF

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Tavo, the new app is automatically assigning your points.

What you need to do is tell it where. If you already had set a Role or Special Ability and have selected nothing else they are going there. If you want to select where they are going:

"on the Training screen, click on any of your players to access the Player’s overview screen, then select the “Skills” tab. You are then free to select the skills you would like your players to improve: Defence, Attack or Physical & Mental. Selecting one or two over all three ensures your player is getting stronger in a specific area."

How to Play | TopEleven Support
    Enrico Habiger likes this.

im playing on FB not on this retarded new app which i dont like at all, how can i turn this sh.. off ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have played on the app, and have not uninstalled it, it could still be active. And assigning points. I would say try uninstalling the app, to make sure it can't be running. And I do know when you go to train on the desktop after having run the app you will need to set intensity because it will have been turned off by the app.

If you haven't already please take the poll and give feedback (no cursing please): http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

And put in a request at Nordeus Support
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-10-2015 at 07:10 AM. Reason: clarity
    Enrico Habiger likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you have played on the app, and have not uninstalled it, it could still be active. And assigning points. I would say try uninstalling the app, to make sure it can't be running. And I do know when you go to train on the desktop after having run the app you will need to set intensity because it will have been turned off by the app.

If you haven't already please take the poll and give feedback (no cursing please): http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html

And put in a request at Nordeus Support
    Hi Cat, do you know when the new update will come on desktop, too?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast