Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bugs or Issues in the new Top Eleven 2015

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I don't know when. I expect they want to finish with the handy app, since it has things missing and ..issues. I am really hoping it's a long time before they update the desktop!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Skill Points

Hello,

For some reason my skill points keep vanishing! I know the mobile app is now automatically assigning points but I do not log in on my phone (for that very reason).

But now I am signing in on my laptop to the Top 11 site and it is still stealing my skill-points...

Text cant be displayed.
    Bugs or Issues in the new Top Eleven 2015-1.jpg
    Bugs or Issues in the new Top Eleven 2015-2.jpg
    Bugs or Issues in the new Top Eleven 2015-3.jpg

T11 crashes every time!

Since the new update 2015, the game crashes every time I'll try to do something. Loading/starting the game is not a problem, I've got the latest version... Can anyone help me with this?
    I've got a Sony Xperia z.

I've noticed skill points on my newly bought players are being assigned skills that I have not chosen. Nor do I have the option of choosing them. The attack button is the only button selected.

How can I turn off the automatic distribution of the points?

Bonjour,
    Ce matin a 10h10 j'ai regardé et gagné mon match de ligue des champions 3 a 2 à l'extérieur. Je me reconnecte au jeu vers 11h30, le score a changé et j'ai perdu mon match désormais 3 à 0 !!! Trop dégouté . Comment je peux récupérer ma victoire qui était acquise????

Tras el mantenimiento de hoy,me a desaparecido un jugador recien fichado,sin q me devolvieran el dinero y todos los tokens gastados....muy mal...

Special ability points assigned after matches.
    Throughout this season I have noticed after my matches, special ability points are showing as having been assigned to my players. (in the ratings window after a live match). This is happening to players with 'paused' training of special ability, and to players I have not even initiated SA with. In both cases the points do not show up on their skills profile. The two players is have actively trying SA's always receive the points after matches. My GK should be scout level at this point in the season. I'm not a fan of the new top eleven, but have been making it work, I just don't want points vanishing. Happening to anyone else?

I have not been getting my morale boosters. It has happened today. I was getting 7 and they did not appear. What is going on. I think I am missing 28 or more from past.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast