Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I lost my game when I logged with Facebook

I lost my game when I logged with Facebook

Hi,

I have been in my third season on top eleven. I have never connected my game with facebook.

Today I decided to connect my game with facebook but I lost evrything!!!

I didnt' want to restart everything ! I wan twice my championship, one champions ligue et one "coupe" (I'm french sorry).

So how can I have my game again ???

Thank you

Florent

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You created a new team linked to your FB. Your device team can only be opened on the device it began. On that device, try logging out the FB team:

1. On your phone application, navigate to the Settings tab
    2. Select Log out
    The application will automatically redirect you on the log in page, which should give you the option to connect via Facebook or Let me play.

If the "let me play" still isn't there make sure there is no Facebook app or service running and try again.

If this doesn't work please ask at No, I still cannot find my team. | TopEleven Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two accounts and I can't get back to the first one

I am using the top 11 2015. I started with a club, and I always used "not now" when logging in instead of "play with friends". But I mistakenly pressed "play with friends" and now it has connected to my fb and created a new team. Now, whenever I log in to top 11, it always loads that team. I tried logging out from settings and pressing "not now", but it did not work. It always prompts me to connect with fb and loads that 2nd team that I don't want. Can anyone help me with this?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

please see above.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    please see above.
    This doesn't work. It's happened to me. I spent loads on building the ground and team. I logged onto Facebook and everything was lost. You can't log out as it just redirects you to facebook everytime. Waste of time and money.

Thank you Cat Harrison.

I tried but unfortunately when I click on "let me play" it's doesn't works. I have always a message who tell me that I must connect me with facebook...

I'm going to send a message with your link "No, I still cannot find my team"

Thank you

me also lost

i lost my top eleven game.when i log in my game by fb then i saw another new team but that is not my team.....how can i get my team?plzz i need help.....where is my team?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

If logging out from the app's settings doesn't work, make sure FB isn't running and try again..

If that doesn't work:
    Go to Settings, Apps, T11, force stop, delete the data and cache and not have FB (and any associated services) running, when you restart the T11 app, select NOT to play with friends.

If still no joy try uninstall/reinstall.

If all fail please ask for help at No, I still cannot find my team. | TopEleven Support
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-26-2015 at 01:59 PM.

hi

1. On your phone application, navigate to the Settings tab....can you plz tell me which phone application? should i log out?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

In the T11 app, the gear icon. Log out there. then do steps listed above.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast