Thread: Bug in classification

Angry Bug in classification

I finish in 1º place tied with other team, but between us the games was 0-1(i lost) and i win 1-2 in their stadium. the FIFA rules tell me that i must finhish in 1º, not in second. please see that. thank you. what can i do to resolve this?

In league or in CL?
    According to Top Eleven rules (not FIFA), if 2 teams have same number of points in league, team which has better goal difference will have advantage/better position on table.
    However, Champions League rules (for group stage) are different; team which has better results from their duel will get better position.
    Ex top eleven player

it was in league, but in all futebol rules, in league or champions the rules must be the same. if here is diferent ok, i think it´s not fair

Many things on TE aren't fair
    Ex top eleven player

I am agree in that T11 have to change this rule,,, against the last team, the 14º you can win 8-0 and the other team that have same points as you 14-0, and these 6+ goals against the 14th team that probably don't play, count more than the results between you and who have the same points as you.

+1 to change this rule, as they did with the CL rules, that now are like he real rules.

Not a bug and it not unfair.

A League is a league and is normally decided on Points > Goal Difference > Goals scored >....... Afaik the EPL, French League and Bundesliga use these. Some use the head to head if still tied, some use a play-off.

In Spain and Italy I think its straight to head to head first, ignoring goal difference.

So for the league T11 had a choice of which rules to use and went for the more tradiotional (popular?) it seems.

PS. The Champions league is not for Champions and is not a league - its a Cup competition with a mini-league phase. T11 just lifted the UEFA Champions League Rules.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-06-2015 at 02:23 PM. Reason: added Spain ;)