Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What Is Going On With This Game?

Same here I do have the second best team on my league and best on my CL group and so far my team didn't play well, also had many injuries and it looks like hard tackling maybe the cause of it so whatever change in the game it's not helping.

level 14. win win win.

Famous
    From my experience, bizarre results like some of those posted in this thread are normal, early during the league campaign. Over the course of the season, they tend to balance themselves out.

While we like to think our tactics solely determine the results of matches, many managers I think seem to forget this game is a business. Nordeus exists to make money so stuff like topping off morale, condition, etc... may be as/more important in determining a matches outcome, than whatever tactic one chooses or what a teams quality is. Now being the conspiracy theorist I am, I think trolls are more likely early in the league campaign, since nordeus wants managers to feel the need to upgrade their roster by means of buying tokens.

From personal experience, troll results haven't occurred in dehabiliating situations. Trolls have occurred in situations such as losing a league game against #2 when I'm 3+ points clear. I'll drop points in CL group stages when maxing all bonuses, having higher Q and playing what I believe to be the best counter to a team in desperate need of points, when I have a chance to clinch on matchday 4. However, when I do these things in the Knockout rounds or key late-season league fixtures, these things haven't been happening nearly as often.
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    I totally agree with you.
    Sounds like some adjustments have been done.
    Improvements must be made on how the results are decided (quality and tactics should be the main factors), and also the excessive injuries issue must be solved. The amount of injuries that have occurred for my main team so far this season is way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    From my experience, bizarre results like some of those posted in this thread are normal, early during the league campaign. Over the course of the season, they tend to balance themselves out.

While we like to think our tactics solely determine the results of matches, many managers I think seem to forget this game is a business. Nordeus exists to make money so stuff like topping off morale, condition, etc... may be as/more important in determining a matches outcome, than whatever tactic one chooses or what a teams quality is. Now being the conspiracy theorist I am, I think trolls are more likely early in the league campaign, since nordeus wants managers to feel the need to upgrade their roster by means of buying tokens.

From personal experience, troll results haven't occurred in dehabiliating situations. Trolls have occurred in situations such as losing a league game against #2 when I'm 3+ points clear. I'll drop points in CL group stages when maxing all bonuses, having higher Q and playing what I believe to be the best counter to a team in desperate need of points, when I have a chance to clinch on matchday 4. However, when I do these things in the Knockout rounds or key late-season league fixtures, these things haven't been happening nearly as often.
    Ok, but have a look at the second post in this thread. How can they do (if it was intentional) such a thing or allow (if it is a bug) such a situation to occur? This is annoying; I was even depressed.

This game is turning out to be annoying and depressive with all those injuries instead of being entertaining.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-03-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This game is turning out to be annoying and depressive with all those injuries instead of being entertaining.
    rest your players longer/stop over training them.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    rest your players longer/stop over training them.
    They have been rarely trained except for 3 players in my team who were power-trained this season (where only 1 between them was injured during a match, and 2 injuries occurred during the training). All the other players that were injured were not due to bad condition or training. They were used the way I normally used players in the previous seasons, and they were not even overplayed as I used a squad rotation system.

When you will be in the same situation, then you will know what I have talked about. The injuries keep coming from nowhere without any logical explanation apart from intentionally caused by Nordeus, bad programming or bugs in the game. This is why I have posted in the bugs section. The way things have gone, it is unlikely that this may be normal because far too many injuries have occurred for a short period of time.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-03-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Another Injury

Muskrat, have a look what I'm talking about. This is neither due to training nor due to poor condition; this player has never been power-trained nor did he played excessively.

Another Injury (2nd Team)

This game is more a mine-sweeper (play checkers) then a tactical footbalmanager game
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 08-04-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast