• Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Live Match Feature

New Live Match Feature

I LOVE the new Live Match feature, I have been waiting for that for a long time, and I am happy it is finally here!
    Great job on that.

One issue that is horrible about it, is the team stats/condition that pops up randomly instead of the Live Match. I'll be watching an exciting 1 on 1 in front of the goal and suddenly the team info page pops up.... WTF! Then GOOAL! But I missed it because this stupid page pops up!
    And what makes it worse is it pops up every 15-20 seconds.

Please remove this from the Live Match tab, and place it on the side with the other tabs as a separate feature. If we wanted to see those stats we would go look at them. Please don't ruin the Live Match feature by leaving this as it is. Make it separate, please!
    Michael Dance likes this.

Yes: i like?
    No: i don't like ?
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Look at the the main post above.

Quote Originally Posted by djvanryan View Post
    I LOVE the new Live Match feature, I have been waiting for that for a long time, and I am happy it is finally here!
    Great job on that.

One issue that is horrible about it, is the team stats/condition that pops up randomly instead of the Live Match. I'll be watching an exciting 1 on 1 in front of the goal and suddenly the team info page pops up.... WTF! Then GOOAL! But I missed it because this stupid page pops up!
    And what makes it worse is it pops up every 15-20 seconds.

Please remove this from the Live Match tab, and place it on the side with the other tabs as a separate feature. If we wanted to see those stats we would go look at them. Please don't ruin the Live Match feature by leaving this as it is. Make it separate, please!
    Ok, I will try again. You state three things, which do you want us to agree/disagree on?

1. That the new live animation is lovely?
    2. That there is an issue with the stats popping up?
    3. That the popup should be removed from the live match?
    cookizzz likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Simply he loves, "but". Love usually have conditions lol

Apprentice
    i didn't vote bc it's not on PC.

Yes, I quite like it. Still some issues to be ironed out. One is the injury/bookings pop ups do get a bit intrusive, hanging around a bit too long, partially masking the action but its a minor gripe atm.

I reported this last night to the guys on the on game contact us, and got a reply today. I sent my response with a video to show it went up 6 times in 5 minutes if that and it really is a piss take. I hope this thread enlightens them and I'll email them this link so they can see I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Michael Dance; 08-06-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Rookie
    I'm really torn on the Live Match. The feature by itself is incredible, I love watching how my players actually work together.

The downsides are just two, and both minor. The first is that as was previously stated by previous people, I find it frustrating when the squad screen keeps popping up in the middle of he action. I do find that information useful, but I would prefer to have the option to seek it out when I want to see it.

The second is that it only appears on mobile. This is only a problem in that when given a choice, I prefer to watch my matches on my laptop because when the match is over, the facebook app lets me assign the skill points I earn, whereas the mobile app automatically assigns them after the match. I have each player on a fairly regimented skill training, and as such I need to be able to assign the skill points, which means I always try and watch on the laptop.

Overall though, the Live Match feature is incredible. I give 4 out of 5 stars, with half a star docked for each of my minor points.

live match is just 40% of the match. furthermore,when you see the commentary you know it wouldnt be a goal and it breaks your tension.
    please fix it ASAP
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast