Thread: Mobile Top Eleven App stupid bug!!!

Angry Mobile Top Eleven App stupid bug!!!

Hello everyone, i'm here to report a big stupid bug of the mobile version of Top Eleven App. It's happening from 2/3 days. I was taking part of an auction and during the different turns, the app freeze! (Attention! NO CRASH.. NO CONNECTION PROBLEMS.. JUST THE GAME FREEZE and i have to force the close of topeleven.) But if the problem was only "game freeze and i can easily restart it"... i wasn't here! The real big problem is that this bug is only during the auctions and i've lost 18 tokens, because it happened in 3 differents auctions and now i'm very angry for this.. Every season i try to increase my tokens and losing them by this stupid way.. >.<

I hope the problem will be solved .. and i would like that Nordeus give me back the 18 tokens, but i think they'll never do it.
    However thanks for all the help and also for let me lose 18 tokens and 3 players.

I complain about it too but no one cares!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I'm very sorry to read about this bad experience. Would you have any screenshot of that issue by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    I'm very sorry to read about this bad experience. Would you have any screenshot of that issue by any chance?
    Unfortunately no .. because when the game got freeze, i instantly restarted it. I didn't want to lose the auctions .. but nothing .. the turn was only of 20 seconds and i lost :/
    This is the reason i don't have any screen

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    My problem is when I'm having a live match I try to change a players and the app restart, also when try to support another team. Thanks Fredi

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk