Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)

Famous

This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)

This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)-capture-20151024-103754.jpg

I was viewing this with my other T11 account during reloading my T11 account involving in this match. The match never start after showing the "less than one minute" sign. After reloading finished, the match was over, it was just 4 minutes after the match time. T11 system never allow me to attend the match.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-24-2015 at 06:04 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Just using this as my vent thread. May administrators relocate it if necessary.

My team plays 4 matches within 22 hours. I attended for first & second matches but refrained from attending this third match. I was not very happy with result of this home match, but at least my team was not defeated by this 2nd placed team.

The match time was 10:34. Actually it will normally start at 10:35. I cannot believe it could finish in 2 minutes at 10:37 if it ran normally. Clearly the match was fully simulated and managers were not allowed to attend to manage or cheer for friends. I rather prefer that it pretended the daily start operation has not yet been completed, instead of disclosing simulation ugly.

This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)-4-matches-22-hours.png

This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)-smalltable.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-24-2015 at 06:03 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A team I have in server 6, with many fb friends (from a t11 Greek group), has a major problem.
    You can't see some morning period all the games of friends.
    Some managers also, cannot see their game.
    Just curious, in what server are you playing ?
    Do you have many fb t11 friends (over 100 for example) ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-24-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Moved to Bugs.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A team I have in server 6, with many fb friends (from a t11 Greek group), has a major problem.
    You can't see some morning period the all games of friends.
    Some managers also, cannot see their game.
    Just curious, in what server are you playing ?
    Do you have many fb t11 friends (over 100 for example) ?
    Just checked the server number. It's 71.

Both my teams have around 100 friends. There are very few matches of my friends scheduled in morning here (if you mean the time just after daily server operation). I also don't always log on early. So I don't have impression that I could not watch these matches which ran normally.

However, in my impression, in last 2 seasons, sometimes matches which were on my server and scheduled just after season day operation were not started on time. I also could not manage my team or cheer for friends. About 15 to 30 minutes later, these matches suddenly finished. I suspected matches could not run during special server operation and these operations ran for too long. Thus early matches could not run properly but have to be simulated.

Unlike above situation, in this morning, my match was not delayed to start. It seems to be simulated immediately when the match start time was arrived. Simulation was completed even 4 to 5 minutes earlier than a normal match run. This is looked very unreasonable.

Edit:
    Just review Friend's fixtures of both my account. My match at 10:34am is the only match which is close to daily server operation. The next earliest friend's match was 45 minutes later. Probably, my match is an arrangement with a unknown special reason. Usually, teams with matches in these time slots are Asian or American teams. But my match at 10:34am was a Asian (Hong Kong) vs European (Italian) team.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-24-2015 at 10:30 AM.

ok, this is a different case then. You 're in a different server.
    my team is in server 6 and this hour 19.30) in my zone, we (me and the other fb t11 group friends) cannot see early times games
    This match completed in 3 minutes (real world time)-early-10-24-1.jpg

11.53 is the first game of the day I can see right now.
    My other teams, in server 192 are ok.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-24-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Famous
    ok, this is a different case then. You 're in a different server.
    my team is in server 6 and this hour 19.30) in my zone, we (me and the other fb t11 group friends) cannot see early times games
    Attachment 56093
    11.53 is the first game of the day I can see right now.
    My other teams, in server 192 are ok.
    I cannot see the attachment.

Do you mean all early matches disappeared in your fixtures lists? And matches after 11.53 are shown as normal? If yes, this is likely a bug in that server.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I cannot see the attachment.
    yeah, that's a bug of the forum - lol
    I re-post it.

And matches after 11.53 are shown as normal?
    This season we have a new situation with the "no server limit" in supports.
    this is a very good feature but probably will cause some problems/bugs (considering that with this new update, many managers will increase a lot their fb friends, now that can support each other).

So, one reason is the the program of friends (if you have many) is very big and you can't see all the games.
    Another problem (maybe) is that with many friends, the program- process of the game, became slower or having problems.

Famous
    yeah, that's a bug of the forum - lol
    I re-post it.

This season we have a new situation with the "no server limit" in supports.
    this is a very good feature but probably will cause some problems/bugs (considering that with this new update, many managers will increase a lot their fb friends, now that can support each other).

So, one reason is the the program of friends (if you have many) is very big and you can't see all the games.
    Another problem (maybe) is that with many friends, the program- process of the game, became slower or having problems.
    Oh I see. I never know the maximum number of friends. Both my accounts reached the maximum but their numbers are different. As least one of these account still refrained from adding friends today. I will verify later.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well I think is in game limit, but not FB limit? Not sure though as I have not hit it.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast