Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Promoted to next level although i finised in 8th position !!!

This is a question every single season, so I have copied the rules. So you see, you are not sure not to get promoted. And as it is a returning question, not that rare either. Good luck

Promoted to next level although i finised in 8th position !!!-promotion.png

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

That is some ****ty rules. I you dont want to lvl-up, you make sure not to end in place 7 or higher. And if you are ended as number 8th you may have a reason, and then topeleven gives you a promotion to the next lvl to make the league a fair competition??? What if you have been in a league where the 2 top teams are 4 red stars stronger than your team. That happend to me, so i didnt want to play that season with my team up against those two. Theyr teams players had full skills and special abilitys, and the rest of the league's team was in normal condition. Yeah, wath a fair competition

Thank you for replying. I believe we should have the definition of "rare occasions" from Nordeus. My explanation, recalling my past league, is the mix of teams. We were 8 strong teams with big difference with the rest.

The best to your team
    GP

Thank you both for your replies. I'm waiting for nordeus response on my ticket. There are are a lot of things that should change on this game and i am not willing to wait any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Papantonis View Post
    Thank you both for your replies. I'm waiting for nordeus response on my ticket. There are are a lot of things that should change on this game and i am not willing to wait any more.
    Please keep us in the loop

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why i was promoted to next level (from 33 to 34) although i finished on the 8th position yesterday ? Please change my level back to 33, ASAP.

Regards
    Greg
    U know once at level 20, i hated a guy always support my opponents...whoever they are as long as I play, he support the opposite side.the reason was I beat him twice in quater and semi final CUP and also CL at lower level...so at that time we "accidentally" at the same league..so even at level 20 I were Champion early 7 round but I decided to take revenge on him..he fought for the position 7th in order to get promote to level 21 and that final round 26 he played against me...I determined to let him demote so I filled full strength team to play with him and got him 4-1..but the 3rd day of season 21..I got shock coz he still promoted to level 21 n same league with me again..I still didnt know what happen..but maybe he still got promote since he had 3rd place in CL...If thats the case then i think is fair enough since he has some achieve in CL or CUP then deserved to get a promotion...

So in ur case, maybe its a bit unlucky coz u determined to stay back at level 33 by that weird rule...
    U can try to PM any admin to ask about that matter...hope it works for u...

Addicted
    Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why i was promoted to next level (from 33 to 34) although i finished on the 8th position yesterday ? Please change my level back to 33, ASAP.

Regards
    Greg
    That happened to me at level 36 but I was placed into a favourable league and came 2nd without buying any new players. Just ride the season out and you may get a surprise.
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When there is not enough teams for even draw, they do that. I wonder though, do they still have mixed level leagues (which is even less fair) or has this rule pretty much obviated that.

I do no think it will be changed, it's just a matter of the way the draw works.

When I don't want to promote I try to be in tenth or lower....
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When I don't want to promote I try to be in tenth or lower....
    yes
    At least with that way you can avoid that but another frustrated thing is when they put you in a CH.L. with teams one lv above.
    In that case you can't do anything. This could be avoid if promote teams from positions 5 or 6.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

And thats why I tryed to be 9th at least. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast