Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: I have some issues I'd like to discuss.

I have some issues I'd like to discuss.

I'm sure some, maybe all of the issues have already been discussed here but they really annoy me..

1. friendly matches: could you please make friendly matches that you'd have to confirm a request? sometimes it really annoys me when someone plays me right before an important match.

2. bidding: sometimes when I bid for players, and it happened over 5 times, I bid to qualify and it says 'qualified as the leader' and then when the counter reaches 0 before going to the next bidding stage, it says I lost the bid. makes me waste my tokens for nothing.

3. technical win: I know I might be a little petty with this issue, but I'm much better than most of my league opponent and giving me a technical win of 3-0, over a team I could easily beat for over 6-7 goals, that's probably ok, but should also let my players get skill points. because if I actually played this team, beat them 6-7 goals to null, some of my players would get 2-3 skill points.

that's it, thanks in advance.

1: Know your friends.....if you don't like when they start out of nowhere a friendly match, ask them to stop and if they don't, remove them as a friend so it will never happen again

2: Bidding is not who bid as last person in one round. Winning a bid is meaning that you have to make the most bids. One more bid (token) then the opponent wil result in a winning bid. Winning a bid spending 1 token happens not that much. Just keep bidding EACH round 1 token. It's just the way this works. Keep a balancing in how much tokens you can/want to spend.

3: getting skill points out of a match is good, but remember that a younger player always getting more skill points than older players. It's not that odd if you play a match and your older players do not receive any skill points at all.......look at their skill-bars to watch the skill-progression meter. It's just in the game that younger players will getting skill points much easier/faster than older ones
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post

2. bidding: sometimes when I bid for players, and it happened over 5 times, I bid to qualify and it says 'qualified as the leader' and then when the counter reaches 0 before going to the next bidding stage, it says I lost the bid. makes me waste my tokens for nothing.

3. technical win: I know I might be a little petty with this issue, but I'm much better than most of my league opponent and giving me a technical win of 3-0, over a team I could easily beat for over 6-7 goals, that's probably ok, but should also let my players get skill points. because if I actually played this team, beat them 6-7 goals to null, some of my players would get 2-3 skill points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post

2: Bidding is not who bid as last person in one round. Winning a bid is meaning that you have to make the most bids. One more bid (token) then the opponent wil result in a winning bid. Winning a bid spending 1 token happens not that much. Just keep bidding EACH round 1 token. It's just the way this works. Keep a balancing in how much tokens you can/want to spend.

3: getting skill points out of a match is good, but remember that a younger player always getting more skill points than older players. It's not that odd if you play a match and your older players do not receive any skill points at all.......look at their skill-bars to watch the skill-progression meter. It's just in the game that younger players will getting skill points much easier/faster than older ones
    I thought I'd clear this up because Poker's post is either wrong, or can be slightly misleading.

2. In a way, yes, you do have to make the most bids, but you only have to make 1 bid per round. If you are the only bidder in that round, then you win. You can also win if nobody bids in that round, but you were the last bidder in the previous round.

Also, depending on your server and level, it can happen very often that you win bids with just 1T. The most I spend on any player is 3T, and I sign over a whole squad every season on the basic 35T/season and what I can get from referrals, negotiations and free offers.

3. In this case, Maor was talking about a walkover, and sometimes it's good to just take the walkover, it's good for condition and can improve your chances if you have another match coming up. But sometimes, I'd rather play the match as well. I've never been in this situation, though.
    Poker-32 likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Thanks to clear this up potemy!
    Sure, 1 bid per round....more bids per round is just foolish and a waste of your tokens

thanks a lot for the answers guys, but I can see you didn't really get my point on the second issue..

I'm not new to the game, I know how the bidding works but sometimes there's some kind of a bug, when I do bid at the actual round and still get eliminated when it ends (even though it says clearly 'qualified to the next round as the leader'), and it did happen to me over 5 times. all those times it happened after I wasted 1-3 tokens but it still is kind of irritating.

When you are the last bidder for, let say the second round, and nobody place a bid after you, you will be the leader of that round.....then you entering the next round, the third......in that round you are the leader, but you didn't place a bid...when you wait to end that round, but another player place his/her bid just before the round end, you will loose and lost that auction.

Always place a bid when the next round starts......

When you had place a bid in all the rounds, but still get eliminated, better send an email to nordeus. This is really not correct

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    thanks a lot for the answers guys, but I can see you didn't really get my point on the second issue..

I'm not new to the game, I know how the bidding works but sometimes there's some kind of a bug, when I do bid at the actual round and still get eliminated when it ends (even though it says clearly 'qualified to the next round as the leader'), and it did happen to me over 5 times. all those times it happened after I wasted 1-3 tokens but it still is kind of irritating.
    I got it, but there's nothing we can do about it, that is a bug, plain and simple. You could write a ticket to Nordeus, maybe.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    When you had place a bid in all the rounds, but still get eliminated, better send an email to nordeus. This is really not correct
    thank you, I thought they were browsing the forum as well, I will do that.