Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    It's not the first time the game engine has been changed mid-season and it probably won't be the last. It's happened the day of the cup final before!

But if the game engine doesn't undergo changes, it would make the game very predictable and the majority of the top teams will be running the same formation and tactics. Now, i'd prefer it not happen mid-season, but those of us whom identify the changes and make the necessary adjustments the quickest will be fine. Maybe it'll result in a dismissal from the cup/cl that wouldn't otherwise happen this season, but over a long duration of time the managers whom are best at adapting will frequently be in the running for trophies.
    Yes, but those what seemed to be changes made around the 18/05/16 are not logical changes; they are more likely to be errors or unintentional changes. How can you explain the fact that in some cases, it was very clear that the players were disobeying the orders given to them, as if they were doing it deliberately? How can you explain the fact that suddenly many defensive players went absent in games? How can you explain the fact that a good majority of players that had been consistently good in the past suddenly all go down significantly in performance together. This is not normal. Many servers of the game went down before those strange things started to happen, which indicates that it is likely that those anomalies are related to whatever changes made in and around that down period.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-24-2016 at 05:30 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, but those what seemed to be changes made around the 18/05/16 are not logical changes; they are more likely to be errors or unintentional changes. How can you explain the fact that in some cases, it was very clear that the players were disobeying the orders given to them, as if they were doing it deliberately? How can you explain the fact that suddenly many defensive players went absent in games? How can you explain the fact that a good majority of players that had been consistently good in the past suddenly all go down significantly in performance together. This is not normal. Many servers of the game went down before those strange things started to happen, which indicates that it is likely that those anomalies are related to whatever changes made in and around that down period.
    No there is no change lol.

Example:
    WarningOnly intelligent members must read it)
    Brad is very overconfident kid.He download a game called "xa".xa is puzzle game.Brad is poor in solving puzzles.One day brad's mom asked him"Did you played well "xa"?...Brad replied"Mom the game is not accurate and has lot of bugs.The mom replied"Son,yesterday your dad completed all puzzles of game and bug is inside your brain.Thats why you complaint about game.

Brad understood that it is easy to complain about difficulty in game rather than realising our mistakes.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

If I loose more matches than before that does not means there is bug in game.
    Try to understand/
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 05-24-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

You are wrong. Don't mix things up. What you said there has nothing to do with what has occurred. If a weaker team using a GK as MC scores 2 goals against a stronger team is normal to you, then it is you who have a 'bug' in the brain. If you have not seen any changes made, then you are 'blind'. It also seems that you were not around when the servers went down. Many of the recent changes made are visible in the game itself, including in the 3D match highlights. You did not watch the matches concerned as shown in the above posts, nor do you know about the quality of both teams, the players involved and the tactics that were used. So, don't come and say things based on your limited knowledge of what has happened. What you posted above can be compared to a beginner trying to teach the professor how things are; it almost as an insult. Take into consideration that you are much younger and less experienced than some users here. Don't underestimate users and don't post things that may offend or annoy people directly or indirectly; not everyone is a beginner or has a beginner level here. Don't generalise things.

Please don't 'pollute' this thread; it is not meant for things like you posted above. It is meant for anomaly reports. Stay away from this thread if your team has not been affected; not all teams nor all servers have been affected negatively by those changes. I have created this thread for people that have been affected to add their experiences here so that many things can be grouped together. The link of this thread has been sent to Nordeus by me.

I am already annoyed enough by those anomalies; so, please don't post things in this thread that may annoy me more. If you post more inappropriate things here, I will ask a moderator or an administrator to remove those posts and prevent you from posting in that particular thread. This is neither a place for such discussions nor it is for jokes. Use the general discussions section or the off-topic section for doing such things. What has been reported here is serious.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-24-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Tactican you mean if weak team takes 2 strikers and 2 mc will surely lose against strong teams?
    Haha where I can see that in official website??

You don't even looked at the posted images in first post properly. You are unintentionally 'trolling' here. You are becoming annoying. I just told you not to post here.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You are wrong. Don't mix things up. What you said there has nothing to do with what has occurred. If a weaker team using a ST as MC scores 2 goals against a stronger team is normal to you, then it is you who have a 'bug' in the brain. If you have not seen any changes made, then you are 'blind'. It also seems that you were not around when the servers went down. Many of the recent changes made are visible in the game itself, including in the 3D match highlights. You did not watch the matches concerned as shown in the above posts, nor do you know about the quality of both teams, the players involved and the tactics that were used. So, don't come and say things based on your limited knowledge of what has happened. What you posted above can be compared to a beginner trying to teach the professor how things are; it almost as an insult. Take into consideration that you are much younger and less experienced than some users here. Don't underestimate users and don't post things that may offend or annoy people directly or indirectly; not everyone is a beginner or has a beginner level here. Don't generalise things.

Please don't 'pollute' this thread; it is not meant for things like you posted above. It is meant for anomaly reports. Stay away from this thread if your team has not been affected; not all teams nor all servers have been affected negatively by those changes. I have created this thread for people that have been affected to add their experiences here so that many things can be grouped together. The link of this thread has been sent to Nordeus by me.

I am already annoyed enough by those anomalies; so, please don't post things in this thread that may annoy me more. If you post more inappropriate things here, I will ask a moderator or an administrator to remove those posts and prevent you from posting in that particular thread. This is neither a place for such discussions nor it is for jokes. Use the general discussions section or the off-topic section for doing such things. What has been reported here is serious.
    I did'nt annoyed you.I will myself ask moi to investigate on this matter now!
    I just gived example not annoyed you.
    And If I annoyed you then I will never post on your thread that's my promise.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 05-24-2016 at 10:04 AM.

You got the wrong picture of the matter here. So, stay away from it.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

There was/is something wrong. I conceeded goals, I never did before. My Defenders (some of them played more than 100 games - in a row) never performed like this big sh*t.

I changed NOTHING - last 6 games (including two Cup, one CL), they perform like before. Maybe one of them is weak a single game, that's okay and "normal". So... can you tell me, why I had 5 games, where my defenders and my GK had rating ~5 (for their performance, that was too much/good) and now, they play ~7-9 again?
    My Keeper won both Cupgame - both games rating 10, 14 saves (together) vs slightly stronger team? WITHOUT some changes!!!

(Abinav, I hope you know, that isn't an attack to you - only my experience since 18/05)

Rookie
    I have posted this before, I am here again. This is what happen after the update on 9/5/2016.

"I agree with you on this, why update it when things already so good. Instead of fixing bug, according to Nordeus; however, it turns out a nightmare for me. I have playing this game for 31 seasons, this is a worst one of all. Here are some problems that I have experienced after the update. The server is freezing, it can kick me out as every time as it wants to, whether in the training, or video session, or even in the middle of the match. No longer counter formation as it used to be, even with a way weaker team. Matter of fact, if I convinced to myself that I have to play the flank because my opponents play defend in the middle. Or if I think that I will win easy by attack in the middle when my opponents have 3w defensive in the back. Then, those matches got beat badly. Even I had out stats sheet my opponents, this season alone, I had more troll matches than I have had in previous 30 seasons. Not even to mention, Nordeus is limiting me to earn only 3 videos a day. It's so sad to leave the game, but I think my adventure will be ended in two more seasons. Good luck to all. I am attaching one of an image that the update has damaged this game, over 2 years playing the game, I didn't see any weird stuff like it."

By the way, how are you going to counter 3w-4-1-2 versus weaker team. I went with 4-4-2 narrow diamond as I always get an easy win. However, it's not a case any more after the update. How about to counter a narrow diamond? Again with my stronger team 3n-5-3V or 4-5-1V couldn't do a thing to my opponents as they shut me out 0-2, 0-3. This is a BS update, shame on you Nordeus...you can easily update in the middle of the season, but there are not a lot users can afford to change their tactics mid way of the season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-image.jpg  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast