Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')

Famous
    I think the training bonuses on new version are increasing the odds of seeing several results like the ones you've shown tactician. Around 5/18/16, we were into the Quarter-final rounds of the CL and Cup, so we're facing more active managers. I'm assuming you're at a relatively low level, and if I recall correctly you don't face active managers before the Quarter-finals (except on rare occasion) at low levels.

Basically, what i'm saying is, outside of a tough luck draw and being sharked in league play; you've most likely had a run of good fortune managing against abandoned teams and semi-active teams. But once the late KO rounds arrive, which was roughly 5/18/16, you start facing teams that actually care about winning trophies, so they're going all out against you in the cup and champions league.

P.S. your league opponent with the Goalie in the midfield had several 5* and a scout, so he was online shopping on auction at some point, so that team wasn't abandoned. With decent firepower up top, scoring two goals isn't a huge surprise. Especially if he's training the attacking training bonus and ignoring the others. A 5-2 win is still a nice result. Occasionally the San Marino's of the world score a goal too...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-06-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    My wife, her brother and reallife-friends play T11, so I'm able to "see" more than my account/squad. If this happens to all of us... there should be nothing?

We all don't use same tactic/formation every game, we try to "counter" our opponent. In my case: How can it be, that I make it in League vs reallife friends with squads that are close to mine and in CL, where only "bot"-teams, that are much weaker, my team isn't able to score? How I was able to win two cups that are 4 level above me, fulled with managers, if I'm such bad...
    Also my wife... won two Leagues and two Cups (3 level above) in a row, just lost both triples against me in CL-Final?

And how can you/we adept, if you/we don't know, what's going on? Exactly the same two games with two extreme different results...
    (we talk about a computergame, not reallife - never saw a team like Real Madrid, which sells at the end of the season Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema,... to get better Draws. )

Here the statistics of both games (I'm black, my wife is yellow):
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-stst.jpg

Well, that's it... After being first with 6 points difference, last 5 games I got D D D L L with last lose earlier against the last team on the table easily 2-0!!! And of course teams that were chasing me are going crazy doing only wins, with result I lost the first place. So, f... this **** of game, I had enough, spent money and hours studying next opponents, etc, just for watching the other teams transforming into Barcelona against me. I had enough guys and deleting my account, good luck with this crazy game engine. Thanks for nothing Nordeus.

Nice, not only no one is replying to any complaints, but you are not posting our comments as well. I know this will not be posted also, but it will be seen from the one I want, the mod. Don t worry, I can always tell my friends and advertise to Facebook about all the strange results, nobody can block any messages there. Keep up,the "good" work of making more people angry guys!!

So, look at below table and tell me that everything are normal, last matches just suddenly a switch flipped and cannot beat anyone, while the teams trailing me are going super. Oh, and you see last team on the table, that they have one win last match? Guess what it was against me yesterday, a very comfortable 2-0, me loosing with hands down, no matter what I tried during the match
    Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-image.jpg
    Last edited by George Lavranos; 06-25-2016 at 05:02 AM.

I feel you guys, this happened to me today on the last day of the league seasons. My team rating is 5* (92%) vs a abandoned team/"bot-team" which has a rating of just 3* (53%). I even have the max training bonus of 40%, all max. Their GK only has a rating of 4* whereby my attackers has a minimum of 5* and i have one 6* ST. The GK made 7 saves and my team has a hard time scoring and I lost the match 1-0. This is very frustrating as I had put in a lot of effort in the game after coming back to play as I heard from my friend that the game has improved. I should be winning the match easily as I can guarantee the other team doesn't have any training bonuses. Please fix this abnormal result as you are hurting the active managers playing the game

Rookie
    Guys, dont be ridiculous.

Of course, the game uses some mechanisms of luck. For separate matches and for streaks of matches. So what?
    It is what happens in real life. Sometimes manages keep doing what they did before, but their teams have losing streaks. It happens.

So, I think, it is great that Nordeus has this "luck" feature. It makes the game much more interesting, cause otherwise only teams with higher quality win (taken moral and condition on the same level).

Rookie
    It is not nice to see how people that understand nothing can make fun and be sarcastic at people that really try to understand and play well this game especially when the OP is giving a lot of proofs that something is wrong.
    What i've noticed about the last change is that i have difficulies to score more against weaker teams. In my friend list there is a guy who now is inactive. I used to beat him easily in friendlies with 13,14-0 and even 17-0. Now, after the update not more than 10-0 not matter what.

4 days ago one of my real life friends took a team in top eleven. We played 3 friendlies since then, i struggled to win 5-0 in all of them and in one game in min 80 it was 2-0. I am lvl 29 so my players are at least 29 stars better than his. My starting 11 are all 7 stars ( for my manager lvl ). I had only twice more shots ( like 20-10 ).

So, T11 team, please stop lying that you analyzed data and bla bla, that is bull****. Yes, somethinghas changed and not in a good way.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have had a lot of very strange, abnormal results since the 18/05/16. It is as if most of my defenders and goalkeepers are non-existent. I have used one of the best (if not the best) sets of tactics for each of those matches, and yet my team conceded way too many goals against weaker opponents. My team even lost 2 matches that should never have been losses. One team, using a GK as MC even scored 2 goals against mine. It is very likely that something has gone wrong in this game, most probably due to the recent changes made.

The tactics that I used in the above matches are very likely to be appropriate ones. I have used and tested most of those tactics before. There is definitely something wrong with this game.

Before this 'crazy period', all clean sheets.

I hope that this is going to be fixed soon because it might ruin all the effort that I have put in for this season.
    Yeah, the same case... Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')-screenshot_3.jpg
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

I don't know if this is a bug/technical issue or I am missing something.

I have been unable to put any player on auction the past two days. The function is "greyed" out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345