Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very Strange, Abnormal Results Since 18/05/16 (Game Going 'Crazy')

Sometimes, it is better to quit than stay only to have more annoyance, worry or other negative things. While this is only a virtual game, it does affect have negative effects in real life. This game is fun, but those negative things ruins the fun, and not only the fun but the effort put in. I, myself, I have sort of let go my last match today which was the second leg of a Cup semi-final. I can't keep on fighting abnormal quick goals by 'forcing' my team to score more goals. The other team scored 3 quick goals, 2 in the space of a minute and the third around 5 min after the 2nd goal. It can't continue like this.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-24-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Sometimes, it is better to quit than stay only to have more annoyance, worry or other negative things. While this is only a virtual game, it does affect have negative effects in real life. This game is fun, but those negative things ruins the fun, and not only the fun but the effort put in. I, myself, I have sort of let go my last match today which was the second leg of a Cup semi-final. I can't keep on fighting abnormal quick goals by 'forcing' my team to score more goals. The other team scored 3 quick goals, 2 in the space of a minute and the third around 5 min after the 2nd goal. It can't continue like this.
    Trust me, you are not alone. First cup leg, I easily beat my opponent 5-0; then today second leg, he lined up at 3w-4-1-2, I countered him with narrow diamond. In a hundred years he will beat me as 20* different in quality and only one DC versus my AMC and two strikers. However, he scored two quick goals, he handed me a unacceptable lost 1-2. The new system is spoiling the weaker teams to disrespect the higher rating opponents.

This is exactly how I feel, that is why I call quit. However, I have to spend all of my tokens (to zero) before I delete the game for good. My 152 tokens will last me a season or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Trust me, you are not alone. First cup leg, I easily beat my opponent 5-0; then today second leg, he lined up at 3w-4-1-2, I countered him with narrow diamond. In a hundred years he will beat me as 20* different in quality and only one DC versus my AMC and two strikers. However, he scored two quick goals, he handed me a unacceptable lost 1-2. The new system is spoiling the weaker teams to disrespect the higher rating opponents.

This is exactly how I feel, that is why I call quit. However, I have to spend all of my tokens (to zero) before I delete the game for good. My 152 tokens will last me a season or two.
    So, you too observed the 'quick goals' thing. This seems to happen way too frequently these days for some teams; having either quality advantage or superior tactics or both does not seem to stop it. One weaker team even scored 2 goals against my team despite that he used inferior tactics and also used a GK as MC.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-25-2016 at 06:13 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Another One

The opponent was much weaker (at least by 30%), and he played all the players in middle (no player on the flanks). I marked all his attackers and instructed my team to attack down both flanks. Yet, you see the result above; the opponent managed to score 2 goals way too easily using significantly inferior players (3-star central midfielders and attackers vs. 6-star central midfielders, defenders and goalkeeper).
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-25-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Famous
    Tactician, this game seems to be a real pain in your life as the forum is flooding with your complaints about this and that. I too got injured players, red cards and stupid losses or draws against much weaker sides. But what matters is the fun I am getting out this this game overall. And this is good.
    On top of that, I will shortly be testing your "abnormal" result theory as I will be playing a team rated 2 stars better than me in average in friday's CL final. I should not worry too much: it is going to be an easy win !

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Tactician, this game seems to be a real pain in your life as the forum is flooding with your complaints about this and that. I too got injured players, red cards and stupid losses or draws against much weaker sides. But what matters is the fun I am getting out this this game overall. And this is good.
    On top of that, I will shortly be testing your "abnormal" result theory as I will be playing a team rated 2 stars better than me in average in friday's CL final. I should not worry too much: it is going to be an easy win !
    This just started lately (as from the 18/05/16). This is the day that most of the servers went down. When I say those results are abnormal, they are. You can trust me on that. What I have seen here has not happened before, and they are definitely not logical in terms of football and also in terms of common sense. Odd results do happen in this game. This is part of making the simulation closer to real life. But so many odd results in such a small amount of time is definitely abnormal. Don't you see how many shots the inferior opponents had? Never before, inferior opponents had so many shots against my team, and never before so many goals have been scored against me. I suspect that some variables that decide match results or something related to those variables or for deciding match results have been messed up. Not all servers or users seem to be affected. It might be the case for only some particular teams or particular servers.

What are you talking about? What 'theory' about abnormal results? What 'flood'?
    I have not said any 'theory' about abnormal results. Don't say things that have never been said. There is no need for you to test this or that. Nordeus have been informed, and they have said they will work on it. If your team has not been affected negatively by the recent changes, stay away from this thread instead of making things worst here. You have nothing to do here. I have created this thread to post what happened to me since the 18/05/16, and also for other people that had similar things to post here. Also, I have not flooded the forum. If I had flooded the forum like you claim, I would have had a warning from the moderators or the administrator. Don't say about things that were never said or never done. Go and find out what 'flooding' and 'theory' mean. You have used the wrong words here. By the way, no offense meant to you.

For the excessive injuries that happened mainly in the previous season and part of this season, it was reported to Nordeus. I don't get those now as I have probably identified the flaw that was the cause given that those periods did not came again after I took a particular measure. It had nothing to do with management in the game itself; it was something done outside the game but related to Nordeus that caused this.

There have been a lot of errors and other strange things that have occurred lately in this game. If you did not experience any of those, that does not mean other users have not been affected. Take a look around the forum itself and see how many complaints on different things there have been lately. Users of this forum represent only a small fraction of the total amount of different users of this game. Just think how much more bad experiences, errors or strange things could have happened lately other than those reported here. Many of those bad things started after Nordeus started to make changes for the new competition.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-25-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, but those what seemed to be changes made around the 18/05/16 are not logical changes; they are more likely to be errors or unintentional changes. How can you explain the fact that in some cases, it was very clear that the players were disobeying the orders given to them, as if they were doing it deliberately? How can you explain the fact that suddenly many defensive players went absent in games? How can you explain the fact that a good majority of players that had been consistently good in the past suddenly all go down significantly in performance together. This is not normal. Many servers of the game went down before those strange things started to happen, which indicates that it is likely that those anomalies are related to whatever changes made in and around that down period.
    In all honesty, my players weren't following orders long before the update and defensively have been doing fine since the update. Post-update we've only conceded 1 goal in league play, and between the cl/cup have had the following scores; 2-1, 2-2, 2-1, 4-0, 3-2, 1-0 and 1-2 (cup final). It took a few days to adjust to the update, but my team has been doing fine.

I'm willing to overlook any bugs (unintentional changes to the programming code) if nordeus is working on fixing them, if associations are fun. I understand bugs frequently occur on several games when they're updated and associations is a rather large update.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-27-2016 at 12:16 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    Tactician,

I just want to let you know that I just deleted the top eleven app for good. Enough is enough, can't let this stupid update ruined my joy toward the game. I hope you can battle through those difficult time, and most importantly, have fun.
    31 seasons: been there done it but have enough with the newest update

7 trebles
    27 league titles, soon to be 28 and 3 runner-up
    22 champion league titles, 2-second place, 3-third place
    17 cup titles, 3-runner-up, 1-third place

Nordeus, things are great, don't break it

Famous
    Tactician: As a follow-up to my previous message, read my "complaining" message elsewhere in the forum relating what happened to me in the CL final I mentioned... You will laugh.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Moi
    Hi Managers,

Thank you for reporting this and for all the details you added to this thread.

Over the last few days we have been investigating and looking into this, and found no flaws or issues, as everything is working as it should. We went one step further and compared current data from this season with other seasons and found no significative differences; we even compared data only from 18th of May (as you pointed out) with data from rest of the season and past seasons/months and found no relevant/major differences between them.

So, although for some users / teams it may seem that we had applied some kind of change that affected their teams or their players' behaviour at the pitch, we did not and all data we're seeing at our side confirms that.

We understand users can come to these kind of conclusions ("something has changed!", "something is hurting my team!") when they see some results they can't undertand or some "bad events" (like a plague of injuries) affecting their teams.

Let's use an example: a team suffers only 3 injuries in a Season A, then suffers 11 in season B. This doesn't mean we have changed the code or modified the game engine, this is something that can happen in Top Eleven as can happen in real life (and depends on many factors, some depending on him and his rivals). But the user affected may think we have changed something, as "he is", in fact, seeing a change between seasons A and B, while actually we have not changed anything.

That doesn't mean the game engine can't be improved, we will be working on it after the upcoming Associations release.

Finally, please don't hesitate to keep providing us with these kind of detailed reports, we always check them to verify possible flaws or issues. They also help us understand what frustrates our managers and spot flaws and parts of Top Eleven we can improve.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast