Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Graeme Mckenzie

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Urgent!

Rookie

Urgent!

Please!!! It is very important issue!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...snt-start.html

Association matches stuck

Nordeus are aware of the problem and say they're "working on it", but they don't seem to bother about letting people know about the issue. No change there then really.
    Your's isn't the only game that's stuck either. Contact them directly online via Desktop, this should help you. Add a screenshot or two showing the fixtures as well as, if possible an in-game screenshot showing the match being played, or rather not as it'll be stuck on the starting screen no doubt. I've still got one stuck from yesterday afternoon! And it will not clear at all.

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

This one is from yesterday [Sunday]

Urgent!-screenshot_2016-06-19-17-07-15.jpg

This screen shot from earlier this morning [Monday], about a hour ago.
    Urgent!-match-not-played-stuck.jpg

As a result we lost the final when we could have won it. I'm not saying we would have but if those games were played then outcome could have been a lot different.

Just been reading this.. This could help you out. For Future reference.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ong-teams.html

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by KT Cole View Post
    Nordeus are aware of the problem and say they're "working on it", but they don't seem to bother about letting people know about the issue.
    That's kind of a paradox here, how did you know that Nordeus is aware and "working on it" if Nordeus, according to you, doesn't bother about letting users know? They told you but not the others?

Jokes apart, we shared this info in Social Media and Forums, and as mentioned, we're working to fix it as soon as possible to avoid any further Association member suffering from that.

Moi talks a lot but does **** all ... still waiting to hear why my supercomputer can't run this ****... must be still looking into it...?
    KT Cole likes this.

No "paradox" at all.. also "joking apart" (!?)

I know, because they responded to my issue in a direct email to me. I'm referring to not letting people know either via onscreen messages, of which they posted one earlier today with regards to Association matched being played on a Friday/Saturday, rather than on a Saturday/Sunday. If they can do that then why can't they post messages about issues that are causing problems for a lot of people, in a similar fashion. It's not hard and it's not rocket science either.

I personally was compensated for issues, I didn't ask or request this either, so it was appreciated, as I suffered with regards to the game [see below], to which I responded, along with a few suggestions too.

See the second quoted response below.

It's all fine and dandy responding directly to people, "it keeps the punters happy", so to speak, knowing they've got a reply and action is being taken, but it would be better if this was also put out to a wider audience, and not "tucked" away on a forum as a response in a running thread.

Vladimirovich
    June 20, 2016, 09:30 +0100
    Hello, Keith,

I could check the correspondance and see that you have been compensated for this issue yesterday. This matter has already been addressed by one of our agents in the request #55827.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

The development of a game is an ongoing and continual process, and we always strive to provide the best possible experience for all of our players across a wide variety of devices. However, from time to time there may be issues that can affect the smooth experience and performance of Top Eleven in a certain way. We would like to assure you that we are doing our best to solve these obstacles in a timely manner and ensure that similar issues will not arise again in the future.

I stay at your disposal for further assistance.

Kind regards,
    oh.. and yet another response to the follow up I mentioned, above.

Vladimirovich
    June 21, 2016, 11:30 +0100
    Hello Keith,

Thank you for this feedback.

I will consider your suggestion and make the note to our developers. It’s great to hear new suggestions from our managers. Thanks for your interest in Top Eleven! Your opinion is always valuable There is no question about it, we should be proactive, not just reactive.

Regarding the walkover issue - it is of course clear that the points gained should be 3 for each match. Unfortunately, along with the match that does not start, this has also been an issue for some Top Eleven accounts that we now consider as a bug. I hope this bug will be resolved soon.

Also to put it out to "a wider audience" I'm posting this in a new thread to let people know, if they don't know already that is.

Moi..... That's me, and not you, being proactive for fellow Top Eleven Managers..

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    It is okay KT Cole

Just please don't repeat the same message in all threads you can find, as I was saying we have talked about these bugs, we're working on them and you've also posted the same message in a few threads.

It's call dissemination.