Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live Auction CHEAT!!!

Live Auction CHEAT!!!

Hi Top Eleven Users (and Nordeus Support)

I have just experienced an alarming incident. Whilst bidding for a player, the only bidder left placed his bid just after mine to hold the lead with seconds to go, then repeatedly sent me a friendship request. The friendship request box came up over the bidding button, which meant I could not click through to place a rival bid. This meant I lost the auction, and 12 tokens as well!!! This cheat needs to be resolved, as it is damaging to the game. It is not right that users can send a friendship request repeatedly to block you from bidding. Please can you send me my 12 lost tokens, and also sort out the user who did the damage?

User who stole the auction through cheating: Pavan Sirio, his team is US Partinico. Disgraceful behaviour!!!

Player Lost: Marco Maraschi (Age 24, Quality 31)

My club: Waregem

For all users, if Pavan Sirio is in your league, watch out for him, he is a cheat!! Be careful in auctions against him. Nordeus must change the friendship request box from covering the bid button, move it top left. It is pathetic that a notification stops you from bidding!! Oh, and that will include a match starting notification.

Thank you!

We can't help you here.. As I said, I don't think a lot can be done. But contact Nordeus Support here and see what they say.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't understand why your'e bidding at the last seconds in a knockout round.. Easyest workaround for this 'hack' (at best a clever use of game mechanics) is to bid earlier. You qualify for the next round no matter when the other guy bids.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idspispopd View Post
    I don't understand why your'e bidding at the last seconds in a knockout round.. Easyest workaround for this 'hack' (at best a clever use of game mechanics) is to bid earlier. You qualify for the next round no matter when the other guy bids.
    I think wat he actually means is that the guy bid 2 go in2 say as example round 2, while he was still on 1, then the guy sent him a friend request b4 he cud place his bid 2 make it in2 round 2, i see his point id b pretty enoyed at that, but the guy camme up wiv a gr8 move, i take my hat off 2 him, think i mite employ that tactic in the future wen a biddin war is takin place on sum1 i want.

Höh? This is possible only through IOS/Android platforms right? Never experienced something like this
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This is not cheating or you can't count it like that... Is stupid because you lost your 12 tokens...

My advice, write a mail to Nordeus and explain them why you lost, in my opinion is a bit their fault too and they should give you tokens back.

Something else what you can do, stop bidding in the last seconds..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

in what seconds he sent you the requests ?

Pics or it didn't Happen. Please post screenshot as a proof...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    never bid last second

I have had a few try that with me too. I now bid early but I agree that something should be done as its is using game mechanics in a deceptive manner. I'll take this chance to harp on about about 2 simple on/off switches for "accepting friends" and "accepting friendlies" the ability to disable those 2 things would solve most of the issues I have with other players misbehaving.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast