Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Kuromi Miau
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No video offers at iOS platform since 28th june - help needed PLEASE.

No video offers at iOS platform since 28th june - help needed PLEASE.

Hello to all coachers from Top Eleven and members from the forum!

At this point I haven't any video offer at all and neither even a single video offer for a special training session all together since 28th june at iOS platform (Windows system, Chrome and Firefox browsers), and I'm asking here help to solve this problem.

Lately I used to play Top Eleven at android system (everything was nice and every day I used to have a few video offers) but now my tablet is broken and went for repair for a non specified time.

My smartphone (android platform) hasn't enough system requirements any more to run the game (since T11 evaluated to the 2016 version). Even so, sometimes I'm able to load the game for a few minutes and then I can see I still got video offers at this moment to use. When I try to see them, most of the times my smartphone shuts down the app. So I try over and over again and some lucky times I can get some very few offers through the end and gain respective packs (heal, moral or rest). While the special training offer (the 'almighty precious' 2X %)turns out to be just impossible to run until the end and obtain the great prize with my smartphone.

So nowadays I try to use the only tool available for me at the moment (borrowed when not in use by another familiar), which is a laptop (iOS platform obviously) and the game runs just ok but with the ultra concerning exception that everytime I attempt to get a booster it says that there isn't any offer available (like forever!) and at the training session there ain't 2X % offer... never!
    Then I go back to my smartphone and all offers are available there but there's the issue I can't run them properly without getting drop from the app because my smartphone can't take this heavy T11 2016.

So, at android devices I've got video offers (which I'm totally depending by miracle my smartphone doesn't shut it down before I can run them) while at iOS system all offers disapear. I think this isn't normal and not fair at all; at this point I despair for a solution while I'm watching my team drowning.

Without being able to replace some pack offers there's no rest packs that can handle the rythm imposed by this game.
    And without a minimum special training offer, every effort turns out to be so unfair.

Deprived from android system for 15 days or more; depending at iOS (Windows, using Chrome or Firefox) and no offers at all since 28th june, means I'll loose a lot more than half of this season; and until I get my tablet back (if it has reparation) I won't get time to recover my team as the competiton levels from friends and rival teams at my League, Champions League and Cup are high.

Just to even think my player's progress is being absolutly compromised after so many time dedicating, investing, constructing, developing, renovating my team constantly, and now this... there's no indemnification enough that may repair the damage that all this situation which is still continuously slowing down my team.

I've reported this problem at the proper portuguese subforum (which is my language) since day 30th but I've got no response at all and still waiting, so I seek out for the english one in order and hopes to get a valid answer and solution.

Last 2nd june I've done exactly 1 year since created my team "Kuromi FC" and began this challenge with such dedication, despite several conquers, some losses and overcoming past T11 problems, I thought would have an happier anniversary getting the "Old School" prize...

Well, I just hope this problem may be solved very soon, please help me.

To all my friends at T11 that may read these lines:
    - I'm deeply greatful for all support at my matches and thank you very much for dayly gifts. I'm sorry I've not being able to support your teams these last days as I used to, hope you may understand. You know I'm loyal and as soon as I get my tablet repaired I'll support you properly again as before.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Hi Kuromi,

Thanks for this detailed report. We are currently experiencing problems with some providers which can prevent some users to see offers from them. We are working with the providers to fix this.

In the meantime, I would recommend you to take a look at this message I posted some weeks ago about "rest packs" urgency.

Without being able to replace some pack offers there's no rest packs that can handle the rythm imposed by this game.
    Deprived from android system for 15 days or more; depending at iOS (Windows, using Chrome or Firefox) and no offers at all since 28th june, means I'll loose a lot more than half of this season; and until I get my tablet back (if it has reparation) I won't get time to recover my team as the competiton levels from friends and rival teams at my League, Champions League and Cup are high.
    The need for rests is not that high, and if you see yourself struggling for that, maybe you need to do some changes in your daily activities / training. Please read the message I just linked, as it explains how do I manage to play all competitions and train my players without watching ANY video for rests at all.
    Kuromi Miau likes this.

Rookie
    For some days the special 2X training bonus has dissappeared for me.

Dreamer
    Always problem...no have video for green packs!!!!! Not possible to continue like that!!
    Between that and biggg problem with servers in high levels , not enough team impossible to win cup and champions league, all that its too much !!!!!!!!
    Please do something!!!