Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why can't i win AUCTION in round 1 !

Why can't i win AUCTION in round 1 !

Why can't i win in round 1 ? You can pay back me the token ??? In this round 2, i will pay 1 token to win this case, althought only have me
    Why can't i win AUCTION in round 1 !-img_20160726_160240.jpgWhy can't i win AUCTION in round 1 !-img_20160726_160302.jpg

Strange case, maybe theres a lag in the game conection and you don't see a 2nd bidder?... despite all, you have to contact the support, as here we are managers and can not help you.

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...er/?p=web&l=en

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Manager,

The issue where you don't see a specific bid placed by another manager during any of the rounds, is usually caused by a de-synchronization with the server, in which case the bid simply isn't registered on your side. So Khris' statement about the lag is very close to the truth.

This doesn't mean that the bid of the other Manager isn't legitimate of course.

If you were to restart the game the auction should have updated with the proper information.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Strange case, maybe theres a lag in the game conection and you don't see a 2nd bidder?... despite all, you have to contact the support, as here we are managers and can not help you.

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...er/?p=web&l=en
    Yah, i'm scared of lost auction in round 1, so i must pay more one token in round 2, hichic.