Thread: Cant login from PC

Cant login from PC

Hello people,
    Can't login to top eleven for 2 days now from PC, from android it works fine. When I try to connect directly through topeleven.com and press Play Now, it just stays at the loading circle, and when I try to connect from FB it comes to Checking condition of your players and I get an error "Sorry we had problems connecting to your Facebook. Please try again later".

I tried clearing/deleting cache and cookies, updated Adobe Flash, logged out/logged in FB nothing worked for me. Using Google Chrome btw.
    Any help would be appreaciated.

bump, still cant login from any account from my PC, even tried with different browser, OPERA , same issue, really need help, this is becoming annoying -_- or should I just contact support for help

Try delete the cache and so, if not you can use as last option the old version.
    For PC 2nd and 3rd link here:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...d-version.html

yeah I already wrote I tried deleting cache, and even downloaded a totally new browser with no history in it and same thing happened! Older version doesnt work neither.
    Cant login from PC-dsadrdrddd.jpg

This picture is also the same as for newer version. Stuck at that loading circle.

Works now after 4 days, yay, didnt do anything lol ,worked out itself :P