Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with training and rests

I have had the same problem for 5 days also. I tried the tech support, and they only said it was a video offer issue. I find that hard to believe if I can watch 30 videos to get treatments, rests, and morale boosts, but can not get the 2x bonus for training, or be able to watch videos to get the free rest in the physio center. I found it interesting it happened the day of Associations, which has been FULL of issues since it was released.

Even today's new update/release did not fix the problem. I am getting very fed up with these ISSUES with this app.

The x2 button is not visible there. I had that problem before, but with the new problem that started on Friday, when the new round of associations started, the 2x is NO where to be found. And you can not get free rests by watching videos in the physio center. This is the 5th day of neither working.

No sorry, i relly don't knoq what do you mean. Pleaea make picture

When my Father tries getting greens and blues the game crashes completely and shuts down
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Steve

Does the video play-out at least a bit before the crash occurs? If so, can you take a screenshot of the video so we can bring the matter to the provider of the video. By the way, on what platform does the video appear?

Also try:
    - Clear the app cache (if on android)
    - Reinstall the app
    - Change the type (Wi-Fi, 3G/4G) and source of the internet connection.

Thanks Jeeves

It is on IOS and plays about 5 secs max and sometimes not at all.
    Think I will be reinstalling it for him
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thanks for the reply Steve!

Make sure to take a screenshot of the video in question when it does play out.

We have to report this video to it's provider but we have to know which is the video in question. A screenshot will help greatly!

Feel free to PM me if you do get a screenshot of the video so I can immediately escalate the matter with the video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12