Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Only 11 players

Only 11 players

I would like to know if theres another manager with the same issue, and is that my 2nd team, the old Cheerleaders have only 11 players.... not the min' of 14....

I had a injurie and I lost x9 and I guess today x10 times for a auto defeat for 0-3 xD

yesterday
    Only 11 players-11players.jpg

today
    Only 11 players-11-play2.jpg

Yeah Ive not used reds, caouse I did not went to this account for days xD and well..... xD

Famous
    Min 14 players are required at the season beginning. Otherwise, some players, 2 or 3 star as I experienced, will be added to the team. This happens on season day 1 only.

Min 11 available players are required before any match. Otherwise the team will be deemed losing 0-3. This happens in whole season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-29-2016 at 03:53 AM.

Mou will be out

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Min 14 players are required at the season beginning. Otherwise, some players, 2 or 3 star as I experienced, will be added to the team. This happens on season day 1 only.

Min 11 available players are required before any match. Otherwise the team will be deemed losing 0-3. This happens in whole season.
    Aha, and I don't have the min of 14 in the squad, the list finish in 11 as you can see lol

Never happenned before :')

Famous
    I hope I don't miss some information because I am only familiar with the screens of old version.

There is no 14 player restriction during the season. So, as I understand, we can sell players even if our teams has only 14 players or less. If our team is insolvent, the board should also force to sell players even if we are absent. But I am not sure if we can still sell players if we have 11 players or less so as to guarantee the team can successfully tank.

I don't have experience because I only used to have 14 players for very short period in about 2 season beginnings.

BTW, if both teams have less than 11 players before a match, what will happen?
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

BTW, if both teams have less than 11 players before a match, what will happen?
    In real sport, the home team wins. But in top 11 ???
    cookizzz likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I think that local team wins 3-0, but not sure 100%...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Thanks for information.

However, as I remember, in real world, the line set under FIFA rule is 7 players, not 11 players.

I prefer T11 adopts standard FIFA rule on this, because cancelling matches as a result of insufficient players are too frequent in T11 and it is unfair.

As all teams have at least 14 players at season beginning. Even if they are insolvent and are forced to sell 2 players per week, their number of players may not easily drop to 7. Thus they can almost complete all matches of whole season. But T11 match engine may not know how to handle teams with less than 11 players in field.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-02-2016 at 04:08 AM.
    gizzmo likes this.