• 1 Post By dobi1213
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 4 Post By skrrr

Thread: Champions League results is wrong

Champions League results is wrong

Hi,

My team finished on the 3rd position in the Champions League group but I don't know why?
    For the first three team's point was same, and my goal difference is the best!

Can You help anyone What Can I do?

Champions League results is wrong-error.jpg
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Yeah, I can't figure out why you're 3rd even looking at away goals among the group.

I would report to support, since they are most powerful. Maybe @moi or @jeeves will chime in.

Frustrating for you, sorry.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dobi1213 View Post
    Hi,

My team finished on the 3rd position in the Champions League group but I don't know why?
    For the first three team's point was same, and my goal difference is the best!

Can You help anyone What Can I do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	71849
    higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

All results against Vasas are dropped. Unfortunately, you had the most points dropped out of the teams in question.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think that is something wrong with that. Could you explain me that situation?
    GZ - is Scored goals

GS – Conceded goals

Champions League results is wrong-screenshot_2016-10-01-09-29-44.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Yeah, I can't figure out why you're 3rd even looking at away goals among the group.

I would report to support, since they are most powerful. Maybe @moi or @jeeves will chime in.

Frustrating for you, sorry.
    You need to check the rules as well
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Rookie
    This is one this the assistant manager could be useful for. Preferably before the match in the match preview he could tell you what kind of results you need to progress or win the group or win/promote/etc in the league. It's simple maths so it should be fairly easy to do. Then again, currently the assistant manager doesn't seem to know the rules so this may be too much to ask.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    This is one this the assistant manager could be useful for. Preferably before the match in the match preview he could tell you what kind of results you need to progress or win the group or win/promote/etc in the league. It's simple maths so it should be fairly easy to do. Then again, currently the assistant manager doesn't seem to know the rules so this may be too much to ask.
    Indeed, but the best thing is to read the rules. There is nothing wrong with what's reported here.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)