Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Theo Dinu
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Technical issue during associations match

Technical issue during associations match

I have an associations 2nd leg match at 17:07 CET. I open the game at 17:09, I see the live match tab. After i've clicked on the tab I get the message that the match has ended and we are waiting for the results. How can the match be over after 2 mins? I could not see my match, make subs, give orders, etc. And as you can see in the last pic, after 2 hours the match results of a friend and myself are not posted. I don't understand the issue. Frustrating, because both matches were decisive to get into the associations final.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Technical issue during associations match-screenshot_2016-11-05-18-04-24.jpg   Technical issue during associations match-screenshot_2016-11-05-17-09-07.jpg   Technical issue during associations match-screenshot_2016-11-05-17-09-13.jpg  
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Association is clearly very off this weekend. I could not get my match either, and ultimatum no score was given. Not even the 3 0, not enough players deal.

I think we are playing abandoned groups, so that not even all the information is still available to play a auto-squad.
    In any case, this week is just like a bye week.
    Bunzo likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Yes I think that something was completely wrong yesterday.

Too many associations not available at the moment.
    In one tournament I could not get to a teammate's live match, and my own teammate was shown as unavailable (no name no avatar nothing) although he was live at the moment and for the other matches that he was "Fan" he was available

Bugs spreading