Thread: Is it possible to play T11 on a PC?

Thumbs up Is it possible to play T11 on a PC?

So how much Memory do you need in your PC to play this basic game.. Are we talking a supercomputer?

Is it possible to play T11 on a PC?-capture.jpg
    Is it possible to play T11 on a PC?-capture2.png

it has not been working stable since the animations were introduced, you can not be sure you can actually log in.

so far the answer is: NO!

but why? (it should use so little resources really)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

It works for me most often, but it does sometimes stop working due to memory issues. When this happens, I just close the tab and wait for the process to end, and then re-open the game. I also check to see if there are any other processes I'm running that are using a lot of memory, as sometimes the game works together with other programs to screw things up for you, haha.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe it's Windows 10 problem ?

bring back Windows XP
    the best, ever
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe it's Windows 10 problem ?

bring back Windows XP
    the best, ever
    I think that the Windows 95 was the only without big problems.... xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think that the Windows 95 was the only without big problems.... xD
    Win98SE was one of the most reliable

Millennium, the worst ever made. They never really got it running

Let's hope top11 2017 isn't a Millennium version

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    To me, the "low memory" message is more a bug than an actual proper warning as I play with 2GB memory on my old Dell that is far from matching your 16 GB!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Well it's the bad of Top Eleven only, Google Chrome also "eats" a lot of your RAM.
    Have you ever tried to open Top Eleven's new version on another browser?
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Funny how everything else runs at full speed including using flash players for online video (I'm on Virgin Media [Vivid 200 Broadband] and everything, and I mean everything, works great, with the exception of this game!
    It's slow, ponderous, takes ages to load and it also lags as well and the videos take an age to load and then run, when they don't crash or load ["sorry there was an issue loading the video" message is the main one!]
    Constant error messages to do with memory. I've got stacks of it, 32Gb, and a 6Gb video card in my gaming PC. Server issues constantly crash the game. I've lost god knows how much in the way of tokens when in auctions, due to this issue and when it reconnects the auction is over and I've lost out. I've also lost games due to the very same issues. I gave up for a while and came back only to find the same issues are still here. And don't tell me to try another browser, as it's the same on all of them. The main problem, and this biggest one is the server issue. And you can bet your bottom dollar it's server side issues, as I've run enough checks/tests than you've had hot dinners! My PC passes muster. Every single time!
    If this persists.. then I'm off, and this time for good! I'm so fed up with this, it's gone past being a joke. I'll stick with playing Football Manager 2017!