Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: data too much

data too much

Too much data usage on Android. Afraid game won't load anymore when data go max. 1 GB now. Hope someone solve this. Check top11 Google app store comment, some people say game not download resources. Me, already uninstall app but the game still big. Including Facebook, Twitter, and I won't say the rest. No social network for now.

I won't know if anyone fix this. Hope it shown when open the app.
    I couldn't download any app now.
    I can't reply if anything happen. Sorry.

If people say I have to uninstall top11. I can't. Not remember fb email and password but I take photo of my manager ID. Don't know what to do right now.
    Thank you.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, from your description I can't understand what exactly is the problem.
    What is your mother language ?
    if you want, share it and maybe someone else can understand better the problem.
    Also you could check for some local Top 11 facebook group, to share it in your language
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm sorry. I'm gonna correct those words. I mean top11 app data. Mine already 1 GB. I can't update the game. My device storage limited. Is this normal?

Top11 game
    If you go to setting, there connect to Facebook, actually mine not connect to fb
    It say session expired, long time ago.
    I can't uninstall it for sure.
    Forgot Fb/Yahoo Email & password and phone number.

I don't need to login with smartphone. So forgot everything.

Famous
    To help summarize:

1) He doesn't know his T11 login information anymore, and can't recover it. ( Mentioned in another thread with @Jeeves). He knows his manager ID, and will work with Nordeus support to assure access, hopefully.

Additionally, his device/ phone is close to storage limit, despite having deleted most other apps.(@azwanoly, you can't add an SD card?)
    He thinks he can't download resources, regularly updating the game (this can take some minutes).
    He's worried to try reinstalling the app because of (1), he'll lose access to his current T11 account.

My advice, keep working with support to recover your login information, so when you can access in the future, you will not be lost. Good luck

Famous
    Can you connect it to a Google Play account? Or a new FB account if it says you're not connected?

Actually, i have SD card but the top11 app data go to device storage. Top11 app already move to SD card, the app data go to device storage. I don't understand. Should the data move also?

And my team actually from Fb. I play this team with no connect to Fb. So I think I'm using Google play account.

Because I don't remember my Fb/yahoo account (I'm working on it), I'm afraid to uninstall the game. Everything will be square one. Uninstall to fix the top11 app data thing.

If uninstall top11 app, it will be like Fb app. Everything disappear. Only left my email with no password in it.

I can not update the game to the newest version yesterday. What thing I can do right now is to uninstall other app. Not working.

Before top11 older version so lag. Then come out Fb update, phone stuck, uninstall Fb app then install it back. Fb password disappear. Some app couldn't use, it ask remount SD card. Then today the app data not in SD card.

And I want to know.

Nordeus support > contact us
    1) attached files is what?
    2) user ID is what?

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Actually, i have SD card but the top11 app data go to device storage. Top11 app already move to SD card, the app data go to device storage. I don't understand. Should the data move also?

And my team actually from Fb. I play this team with no connect to Fb. So I think I'm using Google play account.

Because I don't remember my Fb/yahoo account (I'm working on it), I'm afraid to uninstall the game. Everything will be square one. Uninstall to fix the top11 app data thing.

If uninstall top11 app, it will be like Fb app. Everything disappear. Only left my email with no password in it.

I can not update the game to the newest version yesterday. What thing I can do right now is to uninstall other app. Not working.

Before top11 older version so lag. Then come out Fb update, phone stuck, uninstall Fb app then install it back. Fb password disappear. Some app couldn't use, it ask remount SD card. Then today the app data not in SD card.

And I want to know.

Nordeus support > contact us
    1) attached files is what?
    2) user ID is what?
    And thats why I have a notebook with all the list of passwords I use in all the stuffs I have in the net, and for duplicate, as the telephone contact lists Ive numbers under paper cause technollogy fails, with a bad day or a solar flame xD

The user ID is the one you see inside teh T11 aplication, when you write a ticket as you for the used ID that if Im nt wrong now can be found by selecting the "help" option inside teh Top Eleven app. attached files are, screen captures that you can add, this is used when for example you have a visual bug or so, because help developers to see what you see basically.

I suggest you contact via email and give them the name of your team and some details they will ask, maybe they can find your team and help you, but, and I say this kindly and as another t11 maanger that I am, you know that is your fail dude, try to have all emails and passwords just written^^

Try contact here if you can not send the tickey without add a user ID:

support@nordeus.eu

Good luck,

Thank you. I sent 3 message to them. It said it fail to sent. Suddenly 3 message was sent. 1 with nordeus.EU and the other email from Google play store at top11 app.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey @azwanonly, as far as I understand you've already contacted our support team, correct?

After reading the thread I come to the conclusion that the issue is:
    1) The Top 11 app is starting to take a lot of space. 1 GB at least.
    - If you're playing on Android it is completely safe to just clear the Top 11 app's Cache and Data. This will not delete your account.
    - To do this simply go to: Settings > Apps > Top Eleven (Scroll down to find the app) > Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache
    - When you start the app next time, it will download it's mandatory files once more. I regularly clear the data and cache btw, atm Top 11 takes 250 MB on my phone.

2) You are afraid of losing your account if you fiddle with the app - Understandable. As I understand though the Top 11 account is not linked with Facebook nor with a Google+ account on your device, is that correct?
    - If your Top 11 account is not linked with any social network account (FB, Google+) and you delete the app, your account will not be deleted.
    - But! If your account is not linked to any social network and you do a fabric reset of your device, then the Top 11 account will be gone.
    - Please check out my post about Account linking where I explain everything. (This is what LeManiaque referred to )

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey @azwanonly, as far as I understand you've already contacted our support team, correct?

After reading the thread I come to the conclusion that the issue is:
    1) The Top 11 app is starting to take a lot of space. 1 GB at least.
    - If you're playing on Android it is completely safe to just clear the Top 11 app's Cache and Data. This will not delete your account.
    - To do this simply go to: Settings > Apps > Top Eleven (Scroll down to find the app) > Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache
    - When you start the app next time, it will download it's mandatory files once more. I regularly clear the data and cache btw, atm Top 11 takes 250 MB on my phone.

2) You are afraid of losing your account if you fiddle with the app - Understandable. As I understand though the Top 11 account is not linked with Facebook nor with a Google+ account on your device, is that correct?
    - If your Top 11 account is not linked with any social network account (FB, Google+) and you delete the app, your account will not be deleted.
    - But! If your account is not linked to any social network and you do a fabric reset of your device, then the Top 11 account will be gone.
    - Please check out my post about Account linking where I explain everything. (This is what LeManiaque referred to )
    Hi,

I already contacted nordeus support.

Unfortunately, I already uninstall the game but I just recover my Facebook using another email and answer the secret question with the help from nordeus support.

They told me how to do it. I wrote everything in a notebook so this kind of thing won't happen again.

So I have to often clear the app data and cache. My account won't be deleted.
    Unfortunately this is really a late reply. ^^
    I'm not blaming anyone.

Have to wait 24 hours until i can login Facebook account.

Thank you.
    Jeeves and LeManiaque like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast