Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Should I have won this auction?

Should I have won this auction?

Have the mechanics for auctions changed sometime during the last 4 months I've been away?

Should I have won this auction?-screenshot_2016-12-24-22-01-48.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't know what's wrong with the pic (didn't you got this player ?)
    but we have also "ghost" bidding and auctions that end before the clock (we see)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

He won the player,but it was just the initial round,there was,from what I can see, at least 2 managers bidding for that player,so they should have went to round 1 and if there was no bid the last bidder should have won the player

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Better contact with the support to see what happenned... something should be registred, probably failed the server connection and the image of the rounds was bad displayed or so...

I've no problem with the auction, the player concerned is safely added to my squad and knocked six bells out of the opponent AMR today. There were two other managers who bid on the player before the multiple bidder in the picture, and I bid with a couple of minutes left. The countdown continued, and I was all set up for a battle through the following rounds, but was surprised to see I had won the player at the initial round stage.

What I was concerned about is that is this situation something I should be on the lookout for in future, when the end result could be to my detriment...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there are two scenarios
    - If a team is just created, there is a demo with Mourinho who shows how auctions are working and tells you to bid on a player.
    In that case, you take the player only with one bid/token, in the initial round.

- the second scenario is that there was a "void" in the server and the time has passed
    I never seen that but read from other players that they were trying to bid in the last seconds but the auction finished earlier
    CM-16 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html