Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How is this even possible?

How is this even possible?

How is this even possible?-screenshot_20161231-115102.jpg

It has to be a bug right?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Well a player can't get a rating over 10, so it's some kind of a visual glitch.

Make sure to write about this to our support team so they can examine the match.
    You can contact support by starting the app, tapping the Home button at the top left and then the "?" button down next to settings.

Btw, what does the after-match report show about A.Gregory's rating? Can provide a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Well a player can't get a rating over 10, so it's some kind of a visual glitch.

Make sure to write about this to our support team so they can examine the match.
    You can contact support by starting the app, tapping the Home button at the top left and then the "?" button down next to settings.

Btw, what does the after-match report show about A.Gregory's rating? Can provide a screenshot?
    Can I do this for other people's matches? This was a match of one of my in-game friends and it's from the 31st of December, just posted this now because I forgot about it.

It's a 10 in the match report though (he didn't even get the man of the match lol)
    How is this even possible?-screenshot_20170105-172109.jpg

Famous
    This gets posted on FB from time to time. But it's only ever the in game rating, not the post report
    axd23 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread