Thread: Personal Trainer Issue

Exclamation Personal Trainer Issue

Hi,

I have a 4 star player in my team, I used tokens for personal trainer on him to bring him to 5 stars but from some reason the tokens got used up & the player didn't improve at all, he is still 4 stars and even at the exact same skill values as before I used my tokens.

Any idea why? or how to solve the issue?, is the personal trainer effect not immediate?

Thank you.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    is the personal trainer effect not immediate?
    yes it is.
    You can send a report to T11 support - tab the (?)

* After all, if you did that
    I have a 4 star player in my team, I used tokens for personal trainer on him to bring him to 5 stars
    you must be nordeus customer of the month
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by vollachr View Post
    Hi,

I have a 4 star player in my team, I used tokens for personal trainer on him to bring him to 5 stars but from some reason the tokens got used up & the player didn't improve at all, he is still 4 stars and even at the exact same skill values as before I used my tokens.

Any idea why? or how to solve the issue?, is the personal trainer effect not immediate?

Thank you.
    You know that if you buy green packs and spend them to train a player, it is going to be 3-4 times cheaper, don't you?
    It wasn't our day.

Angry

How Cand I do for contact to T11 support? I have the same problem...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes it is.
    You can send a report to T11 support - tab the (?)

* After all, if you did that

you must be nordeus customer of the month
    Very funny, anyway, I just did that this morning, hope to hear back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You know that if you buy green packs and spend them to train a player, it is going to be 3-4 times cheaper, don't you?
    Yeah, sure, but also much slower, I had more than enough tokens so I decided why the hell not but then this happens, last time I do that.

I had the same problem, sent a post on the [ ? ] 3 days ago, and yet no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by vollachr View Post
    Hi,

Thank you.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    I sometimes use the Personal Training (although the costs), mainly with the midfielders, because the attributes acquired are equally distributed, instead of randomly, as it seems to happen with the new changes in the game.
    But I am still waiting for 1 of 2 things: either my tokens back, or (what I prefer, because that's what I had done...), had the improvement turned effective.
    Jose Roberto W. Abrunhosa

Quote Originally Posted by joserwa View Post
    I actually got a quick answer.

I sometimes use the Personal Training (although the costs), mainly with the midfielders, because the attributes acquired are equally distributed, instead of randomly, as it seems to happen with the new changes in the game.
    That's the first time I used it, but coincidentally, the player was a midfielder, what do you know.

But I am still waiting for 1 of 2 things: either my tokens back, or (what I prefer, because that's what I had done...), had the improvement turned effective.
    Wish you Good luck, my problem was solved, my tokens refunded to me, seems there's a problem with the personal trainer function and they're working on it, that's what I was told anyhow.